Will We Get A Leftovers Recap and Predictions Discussion Before Premier?

I was wondering if there were plans on doing a preview for season three and going through what they expect and are looking forward to with the show.  The preview clearly shows the Murphys from season 2 going to Austrailia as well, so there are so many things I'd like to hear from Bald Move team about what the implications of everyone being there could mean.  

If this has been answered before, please let me know.

Thanks! 

Comments

• OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    There will be a preview cast a week before the season starts.
    wireLOST24Elisa
  • OH SNAP!  My body is ready. 
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    You aren't the only one.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited March 21
    I'm not even close to being ready. I rewatched the Season 2 finale, and the Kevin's karaoke scene will always be one of my favorite scenes of television. It destroys me each and every time. 
    DStar
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    edited March 21
    Uhhg man I am so excited and so scared.

This has been a perfect show, how can you possibly have a perfect ending? I really don't want for much Damon Lindelof, just please man, learn from your mistakes AND DON'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO US. 

If i get the "why" behind the disappearance of everyone, i am gunna be pissed. Pissed. Because then I will know he did not learn a goddamn thing from LOST.  So much of the show is predicated that the disappearance doesn't have an answer, the universe does not have an answer, death doesnt have an answer. It's how, we as humans stumble through life with that knowledge, that is mindblowing and beautiful.

I am so excited. Please don't shit the bed. PLEASE GOD.
    ElisaTyler_Durden
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    For sure.  We will have a preview podcast.
    ElisaDStarTravisKristina
  • DStarDStar Portland, OR
    I'm so excited for the final season. I'm glad they are cutting the chord rather than letting the show linger in limbo til shit gets figured out (Lost S3!). Also, every time I rewatch that Karaoke scene I'm reduced to a puddle of tears. Maybe I'm into self torture but I'm really hoping to get blindsided by something just as emotionally destabilizing (and awesome) this season.
    Elisa