Rick and Morty S3 premiere being live-streamed

edited April 2017 in Other TV
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams

They would pull this kind of stunt on April Fools

Edit: Stream's over. It was good while it lasted.
FlashGordon

Comments

• Not even mad, just impressed.
  • edited April 2017
    Man, that was awesome. I've been missing this show so much, and this was a great episode.

I wonder, are Jerry/Chris Parnell really are done with the show for a while? Maybe he has other obligations or something.

• I worked at McDonalds for 6 months, and it just happened to be during that time. Rick is right, that Mulan sauce was awesome. I probably had McNuggets everyday I worked there when that sauce was around. I've always hoped they would randomly bring it back, and now my dreams may come true. 
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Episode was great. Can't wait for the season.
  • This release is basically one big anti-April Fool's joke.

Such a Harmon/Roiland thing to do.
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    that mulan sauce rant at the end was one the funniest fucking things i have seen in a while...
    FlashGordon
  • On Rick "He's more like a demon or some super fucked up god" brilliantly demonstrated szechuan sauce rant at the end
  • I feel like bathing in Mulan Szechuan sauce!!!!!
    While rewatching the episode, I noticed a change in the closing credit cards. (I am sure this was already on reddit and such) Damn, this made me so unexpectedly sad. :/

Dummy
  • man that's both sad and hilarious.  He has a new girlfriend though and (from the extremely limited window into his life that is Harmontown) seems to be doing OK.
    He does seem good now with his new girlfriend - and I think that she wants to keep their relationship more private, like she doesn't want to be on the show is probably good :)  
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Stackpile said:

man that's both sad and hilarious.  He has a new girlfriend though and (from the extremely limited window into his life that is Harmontown) seems to be doing OK.

Erin (Dan's ex) is who made the new diorama.  They're on very good terms and I feel like they're both much happier apart.  Dan said on one of his podcasts, "why in the world would I hate a person who's only crime was they thought it would be a good idea to try marrying me?" which is as good a take on past relationships as any.  I always liked Erin and rooted for them to succeed, but it seemed like they just weren't meant to be.  Her return to Harmontown post divorce was a real treat. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I listened to her podcast "This Feels Terrible" for a really long time. Erin is a national treasure, but yeah they weren't meant to be and the Harmontown documentary very poignantly exposed that. 
    I think it takes a lot of fucking guts to admit when something is not working. And once people are married, and everyone knows you as that married couple, damn, I cannot imagine how hard a blow for your pride it is to call it quits. 

i know someone, back from when i was christian and went to church and all that. she has four kids, two adopted, she has one the most successful mommy blogs, her husband is a counselor and she just recently told me they are getting a divorce. And ALL i hear from other people is - how can do they do this? (btw - because she is main breadwinner, it's more how can she do this to her family. SO. ya know. COOL. ) To their kids, to their own lives? It's the social stigma attached to a religions one in her case too. And as soon as i heard about it i thought - she has a life and a family and a house, to be able give up all that stability, things must be broken beyond repair. Beyond anyone's stregth to repair them. And it's really shitty to me how many people just can't or wont see that. 
This discussion has been closed.