I need help/advice with a startup podcast

Hey guys, I have been inspired by A.ron and Jim to start my own podcast, probably on Fargo or The Leftovers, and I was going in 50/50 with my brother-in-law because he has all the recording equipment. However, he has been super flakey as of late and I'm starting to get a look at what's to come and I'm not optimistic. Anyways, I could use some advice on what to do about starting a solo podcast or possibly finding a cohost to help because I honestly can't imagine anyone being interested in listening to one guy talk about his favorite show in a critical light. Any help would suffice as I'm getting nowhere with my brother-in-law. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Hey guys, I have been inspired by A.ron and Jim to start my own podcast, probably on Fargo or The Leftovers, and I was going in 50/50 with my brother-in-law because he has all the recording equipment. However, he has been super flakey as of late and I'm starting to get a look at what's to come and I'm not optimistic. Anyways, I could use some advice on what to do about starting a solo podcast or possibly finding a cohost to help because I honestly can't imagine anyone being interested in listening to one guy talk about his favorite show in a critical light. Any help would suffice as I'm getting nowhere with my brother-in-law. Thanks guys.

Send me a pm if you can I have a proposal for you
  • Hey guys, I have been inspired by A.ron and Jim to start my own podcast, probably on Fargo or The Leftovers, and I was going in 50/50 with my brother-in-law because he has all the recording equipment. However, he has been super flakey as of late and I'm starting to get a look at what's to come and I'm not optimistic. Anyways, I could use some advice on what to do about starting a solo podcast or possibly finding a cohost to help because I honestly can't imagine anyone being interested in listening to one guy talk about his favorite show in a critical light. Any help would suffice as I'm getting nowhere with my brother-in-law. Thanks guys.

I kinda tried starting something myself about 2 years ago with some roommates, but also never got it off the ground mostly because it was hard setting up RSS feeds and at the time wasn't ready to pay for it either. I have recording equipment though and some experience so let me know if you're looking for a random co-host.