Q&A for Club Bald Move

124»

Comments

• GeorgexileGeorgexile Dominican Republic
    what platform you use for live recording of the podcast? Is it available on smartphone?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    All you need is youtube.  Not sure if the QA app is supported on there, though. 
    Georgexile
    edited April 2015
    Well I try to create an account for club bald move and it says that there is already an account with my email. Try to login: wrong password. Try to reset password: don't receive the email not even in the junk.
    Maybe I'll try later
    edited April 2015
    Well It's impossible for me to join apparently. I even tried to register with a different email and nothing. Frustrated.
  • Hey George, sorry about your troubles.  I'll fix your account for you and email you with the solution.
  • This may not be the right spot for this, but can I get to older podcasts on the mobile site? I'm doing a TWD re watch and I really want to re-listen to a few of the older podcasts. I'm on S3 now.
    Hey Raiyne, is there not an "older/previous articles" button at the bottom of the site?  What phone/tablet are you using, and what browser?
  • edited April 2015
    @A_Ron_Hubbard found it! Duh! Thanks
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • is there a way to delete comments or posts? When i click on the settings icon it only allows me to edit.
    I think it's time locked, like after X minutes or hours you can't do it anymore. I could easily adjust those settings, what would the rationale be?  The rationale for not allowing it is because it destroys conversations when someone wants to "flounce off" and delete everything, or it selectively allows a user to delete something that could be held against them.  Although, thinking about the Bald Move Forum rules, neither of those things should apply here.  If I felt like someone was trying to 1984 their past to be an asshole I'd probably just ban them...  Let me talk it over with Jim.
  • its not a big deal but was more for when posting a new discussion and then changing your mind and wanting to delete it. But you make some good points so probably just better to leave it as is. 
  • Are the shirts gone from the Bald Move store? I had been procrastinating on buying a Damn It Feels Good to be a Rancour shirt and I can't find a link to the store anymore. Awesome shirt idea by the way. Kudos on that.
    I don't know!  I'll check into it.  Not a super popular shirt, but it's probably my favorite.  Pre-dates our TV coverage, it's something we essentially did to rep Bald Move at cons.  Always hustling...

I remember when we came up with it, we were in a Steak n Shake just after seeing The Social Network with Jim's brother and my girlfriend and we were plowing into Frisco Melts and riffing on potential start up business ideas, when Rent-A-Rancor was suggested, and it went from there.  
    Travis
  • Just so you know, I would have been a proud customer of Rent-a-Rancour. A man has enemies, you know.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    quick question after watching some of your live stuff. I know its weird but it is bugging me. Are those chairs you sit in Malkolm swivel chairs from Ikea? they look awfully similar to my own. 
    Yes indeed, good eye.  We informally call the Bald Move studio "The Incredibly $500 Studio, brought to you by IKEA".
    ksa1001
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    That chair is awesome though. I love mine. Super comfortable even when sitting for hours at a time.
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited June 2015
    The singular, exclusive reason i'm a member of club bald move is for updates on the sweeper "person", and the lawnmower man
    A_Ron_HubbardSheIsGeekyJim
  • edited December 2016
  • Hey guys, 
    I love your podcasts and listen to them often, but need to cancel my club subscription since the increase. I hope to renew my club subscription at a later date, but for now need to cancel it. How do I do so? I cannot find the option anywhere....
  • JimJim
    edited December 2016
    hey @Sbabs323 You should be able to cancel from your account page.  Just go to that page, find the section on subscriptions and view the active subscription.  You should see a cancel button.  If not, email me at jim@baldmove.com and I'll take care of it for you.
  • edited October 2017
    Is there a podcast app anyone recommends for the IPhone? I like to download all my casts at night to listen to at work the next day and I'm trying to listen to all the back TWD cast that are not on I tunes, but I can't figure out how to DL more than one at a time, any suggestions?

Useful guide for the new redesigned podcast in iOS 11: https://www.howtoisolve.com/podcasts-not-working-on-iphone-ipad-ios/

• @A_Ron_Hubbard If I sign up for a yearly subscription, will it automatically be extended each year?

(That would be a big no no for me. I like to know what happens to my credit card saldo before it is credited.)
    Yes, it will.  You can cancel the auto-renew anytime.