New photos for Season 7

DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas
Out of all of the photos, this is the one that gets me the most excited!!! Yesss, get her Tormund!! Work that wildling charm! 
Here is the link to the rest. 

pavlovsbellakritenbrinkdarwinfeeshyAlkaid13

Comments

• pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I enjoy Tormund being smitten with Brienne as comic relief, but Tormund is no competition for Jaime and Brienne -- they have several seasons of relationship investment. Although I am super disappointed to see Jaime standing beside Cersei, I guess they have to milk that even if Jaime's character arc suffers for it.

I am most excited by the costuming. The details get lost in the finished episodes because they are color graded and darkened, but it's exciting to see so many characters wearing fur and little details like Daenerys's clothing being black with touches of red like the Targaryen colors but also like Drogon.

And it looks like Jon is in the crypts! Oooohhh.
    Stop pissing in my soup and saying you're cooling it off.
  • DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas

I enjoy Tormund being smitten with Brienne as comic relief, but Tormund is no competition for Jaime and Brienne -- they have several seasons of relationship investment. Although I am super disappointed to see Jaime standing beside Cersei, I guess they have to milk that even if Jaime's character arc suffers for it.

I am most excited by the costuming. The details get lost in the finished episodes because they are color graded and darkened, but it's exciting to see so many characters wearing fur and little details like Daenerys's clothing being black with touches of red like the Targaryen colors but also like Drogon.

And it looks like Jon is in the crypts! Oooohhh.
    The look on Jon's face while in the crypts says a lot!! You can already piece together what's happening! I cannot wait for that bombshell of a truth to be dropped on him! 
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I don't buy Jaime and Brienne as a couple at all. Not that I want Brienne to end up with Tormund! Maybe there is a happy medium for her lol.
    Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
    akritenbrink on most social media

• I just want someone to look at me the way Tormund looks at Brienne. 
    DummydarwinfeeshyakritenbrinkDeephoenyx1023
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    jazzminawa
    “No time to squabble Troy, for Greendale on THREE! One, two- Jeff, every second counts. For Greendale on TWO! One-"
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    My only detriment to the Jaime/Brienne ship is that I don't think Jaime is making it out of this season.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    @akritenbrink
    From a sheer physicality angle if Brienne and Sandor has kids they'd be fucking monsters so that's kind of cool, but Sandor is a deeply broken human being and Brienne is way too good for most of the people in this show.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Alkaid13 said:

@akritenbrink
    From a sheer physicality angle if Brienne and Sandor has kids they'd be fucking monsters so that's kind of cool, but Sandor is a deeply broken human being and Brienne is way too good for most of the people in this show.

True, honestly I see Brienne as being single forever.  
    Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
    akritenbrink on most social media

• Alkaid13 said:

@akritenbrink

True, honestly I see Brienne as being single forever.  
    :'(