Where can I watch Outcast Season 2??

mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
so i had some free time tonight and with everything on TV right now I was going to catch up on outcast season 2. I checked out Amazon Channels and noticed season 1 is on there but not season 2. Then I checked out Sling TV but they couldn't tell me what content Cinemax provides. Finally I checked MaxGO and it doesn't show on there either. Is Cinemax seriously taking the stance of watch it live or pirate it?? I wouldn't think any content producer would do that but then again Cinemax did recently announce they were getting out of the TV drama business. Can any baldies help me out? Am I just not seeing it? Does anyone else watch this show? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Season 2 is for sure going under the radar. They changed the air date (I believe used to be Friday, now shows on Mondays I think). Not sure about accessing it outside of live on Cinemax, usually they do have it available via MaxGo.
    mwspiak
  • Wait, season 2 didnt air yet did it? When its live u can watch starz and cinemax stuff through amazon prime the day they air. With subscriptions of course.
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    IMDB says that they are 5 episodes in based on the dates unless its wrong.

• mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    oh shit...they premiered it in the UK first...i'm looking at UK dates not US dates. I've had one hell of a night between this and the leftovers rabbit hole i fell down lol. Sorry guys.
    KingKobra
  • Nvm just checked and ur right it dont even show up as an option on amazon, subscription or not. Thats very unusual because ive had starz and cinemax through them and never seen that.
  • It's on Mondays at 10 on fox over here in the UK and we have had 4 or 5 episodes. A very all over the place season so far I cant find out total episodes though. It started April 3rd because they had twd's finale and then outcast straight after on that Monday. And I mean straight after lol