!!!!! HOW TO LOGIN TO THE NEW SITE !!!!!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited February 2015 in General
Hey people,

Here is how to login to the new site:

1) Wait for the email from Bald Move with your username and a link to login.
2) Follow the link in the email and login.
3) Go to forums.baldmove.com.
4) Look in the top right hand side, you should see something that looks like this: 

5) You'll then be asked to put in your old forum password, like so:

6) You're done! Unless you signed on with Facebook or Twitter, in which case you'll get this:

7) Click on the "HERE" in the above image to reset your password, which will take you here:

8) Click on "Reset My Password" which will send an email to you with a link that will do just that.  When you get that email, click the link which will take you here:
That's it!  You're now synced up.  If you are a premium user you may have to sign out and sign back in to pick up your VIP status.  If you have ANY PROBLEMS at all, please reach out to us at merch@baldmove.com and we'll help you out!

PS: You may have to upload a new forum image.  Some of them came across, some of them didn't.

Comments

• Nice one!

I signed in straight away i think due to cookies from old forum.

Good job guys 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    OKAY!  Six hours and 587 user accounts later, I think we have everyone back in the forums!  I did notice that some of the early adopters of Club Bald Move I wasn't able to create them a new forum account, because they already had an account with Club Bald Move.  If this is one of you, email us at merch@baldmove.com with your Club Bald Move username, AND your forum username, and we'll get you all linked up!
  • WarpFoxWarpFox Nashville, TN
    Is there any way right now to register as a new user? My wife wants to sign up to post on the forums but the registration link either loops to sign up for Club Bald Move or sends us to a 404 error page.
  • @WarpFox Sure. Go here and you can sign up for an account without membership