Girlboss

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
Anyone watching this? It's fun.
Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
akritenbrink on most social media

Comments

• CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    I haven't seen it yet, but it's become one of those buzz shows that people freak out about when you tell them that you haven't seen it yet - so it's towards the top of my list of what to watch next!
  • TiffanyTiffany Alabama

I watched the first few episodes and I just couldn't much get into it. Has some funny moments but overall I feel like its missing something. It feels like they're rushing to get to the good part if that makes sense. Something about the main character is so unlikable to me...she just seems so entitled and whiny. I did enjoy seeing Dean Norris as something other than a tough cop.

Cecily
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    That's funny, I didn't think she seemed entitled at all. She was having a sort of immature existential crisis a-la many folks have in their early 20s but she hustled to get her business started and actually do something with it, so I thought that was cool. 

I binged the whole thing yesterday and found it fun to watch. Nothing super deep but it had a certain humor and energy that I enjoyed.

Angie Kritenbrink

• DeeDee Adelaide
    I haven't seen it, but my 19 yo daughter watched it and enjoyed it, though she said the lead character was an arsehole. Given that the woman in real life is an arsehole who's treated her female staff pretty badly, it doesn't really tempt me to watch a story about her being all Girl Power, to be honest. :-/
    Cecily
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    She's immature and bossy and gets her comeuppance more than once. If you need a character to be lovable, you won't like it. But she also has a lot of hustle and energy and it's fun to watch her build her business and live her life. I guess I am just glad no one knew who I was or what I was doing when I was 23 haha.

Angie Kritenbrink

• Seen it and really enjoyed it, seeing her start her business and how it effects her life
    akritenbrink