The Last Kingdom - Season 2 - Netflix

Is anybody watching this show. The plots and action are top notch adapting the books well. This show has a blistering pace which some might fine too fast but after TWD I can't get enough of this. They have faithfully and excitingly gotten through 4 books in 16 1 hour episodes and it is sitting at 92% on rotten tomatoes.
Elisa

Comments

• Shite!!! I did t even know they released it. Was a HUGE fan of season 1. Thanks for the heads up!
    Elisa
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    My plan is to finish Sense8 S2. Then Fire Walk with me. Then Fortitude S2. And then jump on Last Kingdom S2. Season 1 was terrific.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Train commute helps
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I loved the first season. However, I hated the first episode of season 2. I'll give it another episode or so but it's on double secret probation. 
  • We've only just discovered this but have binged all three seasons in no time! Netflixs money seems to have improved the costumes and special effects.. A good stop gap for GoT fans!
    BroRad33Elisa
  • I've watched each season as they've come out. Pretty good show. Not amazing or anything, but a fun ride that I enjoy watching. I get a little tired of all the religious talk, but that's mostly my own personal perspective. 

In looking forward to season 4! 
    bazjensterElisa