Game of Thrones Season 7: Official Trailer

Comments

• I had to log in just to talk about this with some people. It's LIT!!! My body is ready. 
    ElisaMurderbear
  • I had to log in just to talk about this with some people. It's LIT!!! My body is ready. 

I squealed like a school girl for a solid 5 minutes. TOO MANY EMOTIONS
    ElisaMurderbear
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    FIELD OF FIRE, y'all
    ElisaMurderbear
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I'm glad they kept it short and sweet. Gives me just enough hype without giving anything away.
    Elisa
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Man, GoT rules
    Elisa
  • April_May_JuneApril_May_June California
    Come on, July!
    A girl has no patience!
    jazzminawaDummySheenVT
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Fire and Blood y'all
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Can the Boys put out the GOT S7 Preview Podcast Tomorrow? I'm Ready!
  • redlancerredlancer Seattle
    So season 7 is war of humans vs. humans, season 8 is war of whoever is left vs. 'Winter'
    jtmy92pavlovsbellweeniegirlUnderwood
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    That map was sweet!  You know somebody is going to paint their patio like that. 
    pavlovsbell
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Man, it's crazy how much of that is still humans fighting humans. I'd have thought there would be a bit more human against white walker stuff. Still, that looks awesome.
    Elisa
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY

Man, it's crazy how much of that is still humans fighting humans. I'd have thought there would be a bit more human against white walker stuff. Still, that looks awesome.

Oh, I would expect that S7 is mostly Danaerys fighting Cersei and Euron while Jon is trying to convince everyone to stop fighting each other and prepare for the WWs. But they do show Jon dressed as a Free Folk fleeing from something with Tormund, and it looks north of the Wall, so I have no idea what that's about. I guess they have to give Jon a battle every season, but I don't know why he'd be dressed like that or be north of the Wall.

Where is Bran?!
    ElisaMurderbear
  • @pavlovsbell he found Gendry and now both are stuck on a boat to nowhere.
    Elisapavlovsbellmatts
  • Man, it's crazy how much of that is still humans fighting humans. I'd have thought there would be a bit more human against white walker stuff. Still, that looks awesome.

I don't expect much HvWW yet, as others have said, most likely the majority will happen in the last season (basically the final battle).
  • CLEGANE BOWL, GET HYPE!!!!!
    ElisaMurderbearMofojones333
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY

Oh, I would expect that S7 is mostly Danaerys fighting Cersei and Euron while Jon is trying to convince everyone to stop fighting each other and prepare for the WWs. But they do show Jon dressed as a Free Folk fleeing from something with Tormund, and it looks north of the Wall, so I have no idea what that's about. I guess they have to give Jon a battle every season, but I don't know why he'd be dressed like that or be north of the Wall.

Where is Bran?!

Could they be running from .......Ice Spiders!
    Elisa
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA

Also, I bet the White Walker stuff is probably some of the longest to produce because of all the required CGI. They will be working up to the premiere date and refining that. I thought that trailer was perfect. It left me wanting more and didn't show me too much. 
    Elisa
  • Dummy said:

I had to log in just to talk about this with some people. It's LIT!!! My body is ready. 

I squealed like a school girl for a solid 5 minutes. TOO MANY EMOTIONS
    Same!! I've been rewatching all the seasons to lead up to it and I just finished the Red Wedding last night. I'm so ready for Arya to kill everyone lol
    DummyElisa
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Lady Mormont better be in there somewhere kicking old man arse.
    pavlovsbellUnderwood
  • aberry89aberry89 California
     I want the magic turned up to 11 this season. 
    pavlovsbellElisaMurderbear
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    Dee said:

Lady Mormont better be in there somewhere kicking old man arse.

She's up front in the Winterfell hall scene. I hope she and Arya get to meet.
    DeeElisaMurderbear
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Is it wrong that at this point I kind of want to be Team Cersei just for the absolute insanity of it all?
    Freddy
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    I'm sure this season will be great but I was actually pretty disappointed with the trailer. Season 6 trailer had me more hyped.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    amyja89 said:

Is it wrong that at this point I kind of want to be Team Cersei just for the absolute insanity of it all?

Yes. But if you're going for insanity, that's probably the team to join!
    amyja89ElisaFreddy
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited May 25
    --moved--
    jazzminawa
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    Dany finally making it to westeros and landing at dragonstone. The dothraki and unsullied fighting the Lannister army with drogon providing air support!? First glimpse of Euron's ship the Silence!

i may have squealed a little watching the trailer. C'mon July!
    Elisa
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited May 25
    --moved--
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    @I'm Team Cersei just because she overindulges in my two favorite things: alcohol and ince...

...ndiaries.
    A_Ron_Hubbardjazzminawaphoenyx1023cdriveKingKobraBTskyrunnerBrawn
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited May 25
    Hatorian said:

I'm sure this season will be great but I was actually pretty disappointed with the trailer. Season 6 trailer had me more hyped.

It definitely has a "Gosh, we get it. It's Game of Thrones. It's going to be fucking awesome and epic, as usual. Big deal, guys..." feel. Pretty sure that happens with everything. I mean, at this point in their marriage Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen have probably stopped being impressed with each others balls to the wall awesomeness.
  • MrXMrX CO
    There may only be 7 episodes this season, but looks like they're packing a lot in. Episode 6 is 71 minutes, and ep. 7 (the finale) is 81 minutes. For comparison last years' extra long finale was 68 minutes.

FernNYC17KingKobraGredalBeeElisa