Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
Who is watching? I love the total farcical absurdity of this show.

Comments

• amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Finished the new season yesterday.

I still love Titus, but I think perhaps the Kimmy Schmidt shtick is starting to wear a little thin for me. It's a fun breezy watch don't get me wrong, but my laugh out loud count is definitely lower compared to the first and second seasons.
    Cecily
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    Season 3 felt a little forced compared to the first two.  I didn't like it that much.  The actual storylines just seemed weak.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    I'm not quite done with the season yet. I don't really watch it for the storylines, just the ridiculous characters and gags and stuff. I will say, I found the whole Jane Krakowski storyline with trying to get the Redskins renamed sort of boring and the outcome was like.. what. 
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina

I'm not quite done with the season yet. I don't really watch it for the storylines, just the ridiculous characters and gags and stuff. I will say, I found the whole Jane Krakowski storyline with trying to get the Redskins renamed sort of boring and the outcome was like.. what. 

That was my least favorite episode.  It was so lazy and felt like a childish jab.  This season just felt like a JV 30 Rock.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Aww! I finished the season and realized I wished the whole season happened in like 3 episodes and the rest of the season was Kimmy working at a startup haha. 

I do keep hearing that "Boobs in California" song running through my head.
  • I also keep getting "Boobs in California" stuck in my head. Having to catch myself from singing it out loud in front of my two-year old .... do not want him repeating that at day care!