Ozark on Netflix with Jason Bateman

I tried to search to see if a thread was already made for this and didn't find one, so I apologize if someone already has a thread for this. But a trailer for a new Jason Bateman led show, coming to Netflix in July has recent dropped. He will also be directing half of the episodes. The show seems intriguing if a bit overly moody, but I'm a big fan of Bateman so I'll definitely be checking it out. What do you guys think? Its also yet another trailer in a slew of them that is soundtracked by Kayne. What is up with that?

Comments

• Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    I'm in! I love moody Bateman, he was super good in The Gift and Bad Words.
    Flukes
  • Yes! The Gift was excellent, I can't wait to see what Joel Edgerton does next. I also really liked (except for the ending) The Family Fang which was directed by Bateman.
  • Didn’t find a thread on this one outside of the small review that was done via BMTV. I have to say I really liked season 1 and disagree about too much going on. While they didn’t really flesh out many of the side characters, I think they did enough to make their actions believable. Looking forward to the second season which starts at the end of the month. 
    NervousRhinoFlukes
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    yeah there was another thread on this this that i had my 2 cents on. couldn't find it either. first season was fine, but very eyerolling at times.
  • edited August 12
    I thought Julia Garner was fantastic in season 1 and her portrayal of Ruth really stole the show.  I'm really looking forward to watching her performance in season 2.