Player Unknown's BG

When are @Jim and @A_Ron_Hubbard playing next?!
Frakkin T

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Just discussed as we were editing The Mummy. Not sure, but hopefully soon. I came in super early to fix an issue on one of our boxes that made my game blurry, so I think I'll actually be able to pull some weight.
    gguenot
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Is there an archive of them playing already? I have a really hard time finding any of the game content on the site.
  • Is there an archive of them playing already? I have a really hard time finding any of the game content on the site.

I happened to catch the on Twitch about a week ago. I don't think they announced it or anything
  • edited June 9
    @bizmarkiefader they have some free ones on their Youtube page like TWD ones and 1 G.O.T. the Life Is Strange gameplays are GOLD. I have watched some of them multiple times just because I was laughing so much.

I agree that it was hard for me to find stuff on their site bur if you search for 'Tell Tale' it should help.

But DEF check their Youtube page. A lot of great stuff on there like... A. Rons Hole haha still love that title
    Shit, you shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @Jovial_Falcon Yea I've seen that stuff and it's great, I just have a hard time finding anything that isn't on the free channel once it cycles off the main page unless I know exactly what to search for. Is there a section that has their club gaming stuff? I'm sure I've missed a bunch of it but I'm not sure where I'd even look.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    http://baldmove.com/tag/gaming/ isn't a bad place to start.  But not everything on the site is on youtube and vice versa.  It wasn't until the past year we saw value in treating non podcast type of content as "actual" content.  It was mostly seen as goofs we just did.  Kind of regret that now.  One of the many tasks we have slated for our first employee / intern is to go through our archives and better catalog and sort it for easy consumption.  
    bizmarkiefaderJovial_Falcon