Does anyone else remember when Patrick Fabian was

CoryCory New Scotland
Zach Morris' college professor?

Or Veronica Mars professor?

Comments

• edited June 10
    Ahhh I see what you mean, and no ;) no one remembers anything from SBTB it was all a dream that never happened.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    KingKobra said:

and no ;) no one remembers anything from SBTB it was all a dream that never happened.

Like Nora's story? ;)
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I remember him most from The Last Exorcism from a few years back. It was a found footage flick where he played really charismatic minister. That's a really creepy, disturbing movie, by the way. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Never seen nor heard of it.  Then again never been much of a fan of most horror movies.
    edited June 10
    Cory said:

Never seen nor heard of it.  Then again never been much of a fan of most horror movies.

This wouldn't change your mind. I probably wouldn't have brought it up if this thread wasn't opened. He is super likable and fun in the movie I mentioned, in case anyone is interested. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    An exorcism movie doesn't sound so terrible though, all depends on the atmosphere.  I could probably get into the famous one (is it simply The Exorcism?, pretty sure it's older than I am), as I think it had the right atmosphere for that kind of movie, for me.  I'd still need to be in the right mood/mind frame though.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited June 11
    Yeah, @Cory , I remember when Patrick Fabian when was sleeping with my 3rd grade crush, Kelly Kapowski. Thanks for opening that old wound.
    Cory
    Cory said:

An exorcism movie doesn't sound so terrible though, all depends on the atmosphere.  I could probably get into the famous one (is it simply The Exorcism?, pretty sure it's older than I am), as I think it had the right atmosphere for that kind of movie, for me.  I'd still need to be in the right mood/mind frame though.

Its called The Last Exorcism. There is a sequel that is pretty awful. Don't bother with that one. The original is great though. 
  • I don't get to hung up on this for most character actors and what not. But for this guy it is all I can think about when he is on screen in BCS. TBS used to show Saved By The Bell every morning so I remember watching it all throughout middle school. Then every Friday it was this guy playing Mr. Steal Your Girl with Kelly Kapowski. Cool story bro I know. 
    Cory