309 - Leftovers

Can't wait for tonight's epi....

fuck. this sucks. 
phoenyx1023hisdudeness915Alkaid13GrahamKingKobramwspiakNoel

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Tonight's episode was departed unfortunately.
    HatorianNikkiP
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    You think we have it bad...on the other side they only have one episode of The Leftovers, and they lost all the others.
    SeslorUnderwoodDaveyMacKingKobraHatorianAlkaid13MrXRenimwspiakNoeland 1 other.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    My Wife reccomended I drown myself in the bath tub in hopes of coming out on the other side that has more leftovers episodes left. Pretty sure she just wants to collect my life insurance policy....
    mwspiakNikkiP
    @Graham
    The real question is which episode do they get?
    I think the Book of Nora would actually be pretty terrible if that was literally the only episode of The Leftovers you had to watch with zero context otherwise. International Assasin might actually be better if it was the only episode given how crazy that would seem.
    mwspiak
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    Alkaid13 said:

I think the Book of Nora would actually be pretty terrible if that was literally the only episode of The Leftovers you had to watch with zero context otherwise. International Assasin might actually be better if it was the only episode given how crazy that would seem.

I would go with Frazier the Lion. Talk about a what the fuck episode lol.
  • mwspiakmwspiak Upstate NY
    We are all living reminders
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    Its time to re-purpose my cricket whites and stand on the corner silently smoking
  • aberry89aberry89 California
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    edited June 14