I keep falling asleep listening to bald move

2»

Comments

• ceburaskaceburaska London, England, United Kingdom, European Union (but not for long)
    @iMatty94 try listening while vertical
  • I have been told by reliable sources that I do in fact talk in my sleep.  Apparently I like to make angry interjections about science, history, and political topics.

But is @Jim there to say ".... OK?...." Cause if not, it doesn't count.
    A gentleman never tells.
    akritenbrink
  • voodoorat said:

I have been told by reliable sources that I do in fact talk in my sleep.  Apparently I like to make angry interjections about science, history, and political topics.

A gentleman never tells.
    Looks around, I guess we will find out soon :D
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Oh man, I was falling asleep to Jim & A.Ron back in Breaking Bad days. I would of course always relisten, but I can't say I didn't intentionally start the podcast in order to more easily fall asleep. I'm a really finicky sleeper, and sometimes my mind won't stop and I get worry/anxiety, and then I'm really fucked, so having this brain distraction is nice. I've done this to the BBC film review show too, and I chalk it up to (1) the hosts having good chemistry and (2) me being familiar with that chemistry. 

These days, I just download an old BM film review so I'm not missing anything by dozing off.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH

I have been told by reliable sources that I do in fact talk in my sleep.  Apparently I like to make angry interjections about science, history, and political topics.

He's too busy over there sleeping like a Don Draper vampire.
    KingKobraakritenbrink
  • I swear one of these days we need to compile all of @A_Ron_Hubbard "hmmm" and turn it into