Season 4

http://uproxx.com/tv/halt-and-catch-fire-season-4-premiere/

New teaser out, along with a premiere date of August 19th for the first two episodes. Hope it's still getting covered this year.
KingKobra

Comments

• Sweet, hope @Jim and Eric will be covering it again, really enjoyed their cast last year. And ready for another season of Tandy Shandys!
  • We talked about it yesterday and yes, we will be back!
    MrXSomeBiscuitAussieGregDani_ArmindoGarageMovieGuyMFGAlkaid13JaimieTwasiNathan
  • @Jim I am super excited to hear that you and Eric will be covering the final season. I know that a show with such low ratings and number of podcast listeners is just a passion project for you, but I want you and A.Ron to know that it's shows like Mutiny Community and the Breaking Bad early season rewatch casts that convinced me to finally get a Club Baldmove subscription. Please keep on making passion project casts, because some people like me care about them immensely!
    SomeBiscuit
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Excited for this as well!
    Also holy shit, it's next week?!
    KingKobra
  • @JaimieT August 19th! Now scheduled on Saturdays for some reason! I'm real excited too, and grateful that Jim and Eric are finding time to cover it, even with Game of Thrones season in full swing.
    GredalBee
  • The steady increase in quality of this show over all the seasons is pretty incredible, I expect great things for S4.
  • Pre-season reviews are starting to go up (here's Sepinwall's) and if they're anything to go by, we have nothing to worry about in terms of quality - the show will be as excellent as ever.
  • Jim just announced on the GoT spoilore cast that there will probably be no HACF cast after all (around the 13 min mark)...
  • :( Where's the forum reply for "that comment makes me sad" when I need it?
    KingKobra
  • Yeah, sorry everyone.  Eric is taking a podcasting break so we're not going to be doing the HaCF podcast this year.  Hopefully you can make due with Aron and my Stranger Things podcast as a replacement.
    GredalBee
  • No worries, If you have the time you should talk about it on a Tv cast sometime. Maybe do a halfway point and finale cast.
    MFGJaimieT
    Bummer! I sympathize with the reason though.
  • Jim said:

Yeah, sorry everyone.  Eric is taking a podcasting break so we're not going to be doing the HaCF podcast this year.  Hopefully you can make due with Aron and my Stranger Things podcast as a replacement.

Bummer, but understandable. Maybe you could give it some love (and tell Aaron he needs to watch it someday!) on a future Bald Move TV?