Season 3

The premiere isn't until October but wanted to get the wheels turning. Anyone got any theories for season 3? My predictions:

Elliot: Tyrell is real and actually did shoot Elliot. My guess is that when the hack occurred Tyrell was blamed and went into hiding to focus on Phase 2. I'm guessing the group (white rose, Tyrell, Mr. Robot) will conclude its best for the mission for Elliot to sit out for a while (and recover from the wound) so they can proceed.

Angela: White Rose successfully converted Angela at which point, she was read into the plan and started working with Tyrell. Which would explain the phone call at the end of the season finale between the two.

Overall plot: I still think my Cold Fusion theory on my earlier thread is the most likely scenario. I just haven't seen much to indicate time travel or the matrix. Has anybody got a list of the "evidence" for either of those theories?

Elisa

Comments

• Why did they move it to October? 

Did they brain up and figure out Mr. Robot doesn't pair well with Suits? 
  • Suza271 said:

Why did they move it to October? 

They didn't start shooting till late. If you follow Sam on IG he'll post pictures from the set. Suits is over anyways isn't it? I think we'll see more and more unconventional timings from premiere shows on Cable as they don't really "need" to have something set in stone every year. Personally I'd rather them get it right, then just rush things.
  • edited July 28

S
    KingKobra said:

Suza271 said:

Why did they move it to October? 

They didn't start shooting till late. If you follow Sam on IG he'll post pictures from the set. Suits is over anyways isn't it? I think we'll see more and more unconventional timings from premiere shows on Cable as they don't really "need" to have something set in stone every year. Personally I'd rather them get it right, then just rush things.
    Suits is airing now. Don't ask me why I know that. I will refuse to answer. 

Let's hope it's the last season. 

PS-- Thanks for the info re: Instagram (I actually had to stop and think about what you meant for a full 5 minutes). But, I don't use it. Much like Twitter, I feel like it's an unnecessary evil. Plus I don't know how.
    KingKobraMelonusk