8 best GoT podcasts?

CoryCory New Scotland
cdriveTravis
That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Cory said:
    Indeed they did. Nice little nugget for their press kit I would imagine.

Game of Thrones The Podcast by Bald Move

The pitch:
    Hosts Jim Jones and A.Ron Hubbard break down the latest episode of Game of Thrones in three installments: an instant take, a full episode analysis, and a spoiler episode where they discuss the books and popular theories.

Why you should listen:
    This one is frequently listed as the top Game of Thrones podcast on iTunes, mostly due to the popularity of the hosts, who are both full-time podcasters with a network of shows about television and film. They’re also lifelong friends, which makes the discussions informal in the best way. It’s just two guys sitting down to chat about a show they love, without much fuss. The three-episode structure also makes it easy to tune in and out depending on which discussion you’re most interested in.
    gguenotTravis
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    Nice.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, maybe we should have a press page.
    DrKenKingKobraNoelcdriveakritenbrink
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    @cdrive

I knew they did before posting, in case it wasn't obvious. :-P
    cdrive
    That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    Kind of a snub to get put on the bottom of the list, no? behind 2 of Joanna Robinson's podcasts at that. Her and Chen probably have a connect with this author. Thats it, the feuds back on!! ;-p
    Brawn
    "because everything would be what it isn't"
  • DeeDee Adelaide

Kind of a snub to get put on the bottom of the list, no? behind 2 of Joanna Robinson's podcasts at that. Her and Chen probably have a connect with this author. Thats it, the feuds back on!! ;-p

She does - she and David Chen both do work for Slash Film.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    Dee said:

She does - she and David Chen both do work for Slash Film.
    SHENANIGANS!!
    Deetpelzydarwinfeeshy
    "because everything would be what it isn't"
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    BrawnVasilnate1MurderbearDrKenNoelA_Ron_Hubbarddarwinfeeshy
  • JamesJames southern California
    They missed one of my favorites: Nerdette Recaps Game of Thrones, hosted by Greta Johnson and Tricia Bobeda of the Nerdette podcast on NPR, along with Peter Sagal, host of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me. It's not as informative or insightful as the others, but Sagal and Bobeda are both obsessed book readers, so the discussion is a pretty high level. And it is pretty funny. last season their sponsor breaks included fake ads placed by businesses that might operate out of Westeros. It is a nice light dessert after Jim/Aron and Chen/Robinson.
    voodoorat
  • Spookycat4 Baltimore
    My two top podcasts bith made the cut! Bald Move and Sistah Speak!

See what happens when you fon't drink the Kool Aid and tell people what you relly thonk?
    russkelly
  • russkellyrusskelly Indianapolis
    I'm listening to Sistah Speak this morning for the first time. My God. It is awesome! They are so funny. Very solid recap of the episode.
    Vasilnate1
  • History of westeros is one of my two podcasts I can't wait for. I'm sure you guys can guess the other one.
  • OldGriswoldOldGriswold Brooklyn
    Dang, I miss when a Podcast of Ice and Fire was good. I guess everyone bailed. 1.2 lemoncakes, now.
    Murderbear
    Yeah? Well, y'know... that's just like uh... your opinion, man.