[FIXED] I am Club Member but can't listen to tonight's live podcast?

edited July 17 in General
The invoice under my account says paid, my bank account was charged, I am logged in yet everything still says "Join the Club!" and I can't listen to the podcast going on right now that I paid specifically to listen to... 

FIXED: It just randomly starting working

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    Not sure what the problem is, but it actually hasn't started yet.
  • Well sadly I don't have access to any of the premium content so I know there's some kind of issue
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    I think Jim's mic is off.
  • Good to know but this doesn't help me... Anyone know an email I can use to request a refund since I paid for something I can't access
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    DrKen said:

It is.

Bradleon said:

Good to know but this doesn't help me... Anyone know an email I can use to request a refund since I paid for something I can't access

You could PM them?  Although I'm sure they'll fix you up to get the next 6 issues free.
  • This is my first time using the forums, last year I was a member and everything worked fine. I'm not sure how to PM them
  • FIXED: It just randomly started working
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I think the website has a separate login from the forum? I could be wrong about that.
    DrKen said:

Sucks.

• DrKenDrKen Chicago
    JaimieT said:

I think the website has a separate login from the forum? I could be wrong about that.

It does.  At least, I've always found that to be true.
  • Dont worry about missing the live instant take podcast cause Jim's mic isnt working so A-Ron is having a one way conversation about the show.

Hopefully they realise and do a rerecord for the podcast when it comes out.
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago

Dont worry about missing the live instant take podcast cause Jim's mic isnt working so A-Ron is having a one way conversation about the show.

Hopefully they realise and do a rerecord for the podcast when it comes out.
    I think their setup allows them to still pull the audio for the podcast.  It just doesn't come out in the live cast if the setting is wrong.
    @Bradleon Was it that 2nd login?
  • edited July 17
    JaimieT said:

@Bradleon Was it that 2nd login?

Nope, right login. It just randomly starting working after I had been refreshing forever. Maybe someone saw my post and updated my membership status or it just took awhile to activate /shrug
  • I'm having the same problem. Just bought the membership but I can't access the video.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited July 17
    Jim mic is off but ARon's mic is picking up ambient room so you can still here Jim if you cast to a TV and turn it up. I'm only at volume 30 and can hear Jim fine.

Edit: thx for the instant content, fellas.
    JaimieT
  • Membership can take up to a day to go active.  It has to sync our membership platform and our website accounts.  If you're still having trouble after that, email me at support@baldmove.com and I'll do what I can to fix it.

It could also be a mismatched email address between the two platforms.  If you know you've changed your email address since you last renewed your membership, email me with the old and new email address and I'll take care of it.

Also, sorry about the mic mixup.  That's what we get for playing games on the recording system and not doing a pre-show video check.
    gguenotBradleon
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    cdrive said:

Jim mic is off but ARon's mic is picking up ambient room so you can still here Jim if you cast to a TV and turn it up. I'm only at volume 30 and can hear Jim fine.

I listened on wireless headphones and could also hear Jim (albeit rather low most of the time).