Twin Peaks, The Return: Season 3 Ep 10, "Laura Is The One"

edited July 17 in Other TV
Written: Frost & Lynch
Directed: Lynch

Someone in a YouTube review comment noted that the letter Chad intercepted was from a Miriam Hodges, but the character's name in the show credits is listed as Miriam Sullivan (I doubled checked it) - which seems to imply Miriam's letter will get through, unless the show goofed.

Comments

• aka the one where Dougie-Coop gets laid

Jovial_FalconElisa
  • MrX said:

aka the one where Dougie-Coop gets laid

Looks like Dougie found something that beats a hot cup of coffee :-)
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    Richard and Steven are just the worst humans in a world where Bob used to be in Bad Cooper how is that possible

Also my wife mentioned that Dougie and I have the same O face... wait what
    johnnyhands

Written: Frost & Lynch

Directed: Lynch

Someone in a YouTube review comment noted that the letter Chad intercepted was from a Miriam Hodges, but the character's name in the show credits is listed as Miriam Sullivan (I doubled checked it) - which seems to imply Miriam's letter will get through, unless the show goofed.
    Lynch is across everything in this show there is no way its a goof. I watched the credits and Lynch has the following credits
    Directing
    Writing
    Acting
    Producer
    Sound
    Visual Effects
    Editing

Guy is a serious control freak
    KingKobraElisa
  • As @davemcb said, there are no mistakes, anything seen is on purpose ;)
    Elisa
  • Good, but odd episode. A little movement, but not much. I don't expect much in these middle episodes however.

I did like the last song sung by Rebekah Del Rio (backed by none other than Moby). It was hauntingly beautiful and her black and white zig zag dress backed by the red curtains was the icing on the cake. It only makes sense that Lynch also co wrote that song.
    MrXElisa
    MrX said:

aka the one where Dougie-Coop gets laid

In this scene i really wanted him to let out a "Hello-oh-ohh"
    MrXJovial_FalconcdriveElisa
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited July 18
    ^ hahahahahaha.  "Mister Jackpots"

Elisa