Halp! Renewed Club Membership (4 days ago), Still No Access!

JasWJasW Minneapolis, MN
Hey Jim and A.Ron,

Halp!!  I let my subscription lapse, but I wanted back into the Club for GOT, so last week I renewed!  (Great GoT discount, btw, thanks!)  

I have an invoice number (9664), and you've taken the money from my bank, but every time I've tried to login since July 14, it says I still need to renew!  Please let me in, I miss my VIP status!  :)

Jas W
GadgetQuen

Comments

• Did you email support@baldmove.com? Also always good to tag @Jim ;) otherwise your post may get lost.
  • JasWJasW Minneapolis, MN
    Hey, thanks, I'm not sure I know how to tag someone in a post, so that's helpful.

I was also worried my email would get lost in their firehose of emails for GoT today for the podcast, so I thought a post here might be seen faster.

However, you're probably right, and I should email support.  I'd like to watch the live recording today though, so hopefully they have time to review!
  • Yea email support, I imagine they have different inboxes for specific subjects (GoT, Leftovers, LOST, etc) and I'm sure their support inbox is a priority for them. 
    KingKobra
  • JasW said:

ME, TOO. I will try to e-mail support as well.

Hey Jim and A.Ron,

Halp!!  I let my subscription lapse, but I wanted back into the Club for GOT, so last week I renewed!  (Great GoT discount, btw, thanks!)  

I have an invoice number (9664), and you've taken the money from my bank, but every time I've tried to login since July 14, it says I still need to renew!  Please let me in, I miss my VIP status!  :)

Jas W

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    gguenot said:

Yea email support, I imagine they have different inboxes for specific subjects (GoT, Leftovers, LOST, etc) and I'm sure their support inbox is a priority for them. 

Yeah, Jim doesn't even see the Game of Thrones emails, an artifact from when he was totally Unsullied.  Anything problems sent to support@baldmove.com will get top priority.
    KingKobra
  • JasWJasW Minneapolis, MN
    Jim for getting back to me so quick -- turns out it was my own fault for using a different email address, oops!  Also, props to you guys for the podcast subscription tool, that is awesome!  I'm all set, thanks again for everyone's comments. 
    KingKobra