Stranger Things Season 2 Trailer

ComicCon continues to roll out the trailers. Here's Season 2 trailer for Stranger Things.

HatorianChinaskiDummycdriveVasilnate1weeniegirl

Comments

• Looks solid. Hope they can recreate the magic of the first one.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I've got Oct 27 off - thank you past me for future planning!
    ChinaskiKingKobraGarageMovieGuy
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    so Finn Wolfhard has It in Sept then this in Oct. someone get his manager a steak dinner.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Soooooo good. Big smile while watching that. My right shoulder started doing that Thriller shrug too.

Can't wait.
    GarageMovieGuyAll the Chickens
  • Cannot WAIT! It'll be a fun Halloween this year.
  • Thriller was just the perfect song for this trailer. I am so pumped for this to come out. 
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    that looks really promising, I was worried that the creators wouldn't have anything more in the tank so soon.  this looks like it could be better than season 1
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    I am glad they are turning the "Halloween" up to 11 this season(or at least I hope as much as the trailer promises)

Last year I saved Stranger Things for Halloween and was a little disappointed that it didn't really a strong fall, autumnal, Halloween vibe. Looks like they heard my prayers!
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited July 2017
    A+ use of "Thriller". 

Between this, BoJack, and The Defenders, Netflix is looking to rule the post Game of Thrones S7 landscape.

• Fuck yeah!  This looks so good.  Fantastic trailer.
  • 10/27 is my birthday - can't see any reason not to take the day off and marathon this show
  • hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    edited July 2017
    Awesome trailer. That arcade was actually a laundromat in my home town that the crew converted to an 80's style arcade. I drove by it one day while they were filming. I was actually a tad upset that it wasn't an actual arcade.
    JimGarageMovieGuycdrive