Where is Bronn??????

Okay... I cannot remember for the life of me where Bronn is? When was the last time we saw him??

Comments

• MevalleMevalle Crown Point, IN
    edited July 24
    We last saw him rejecting Tyrion I think. He's probably with Lollys Stokeworth with the land he inherited.
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    Bronn was with Jamie when they killed the Blackfish because the Frey's failed at their siege.  That was last season.
    MevalleCarrieShevs
    Oh wait, he was with Jaime in Dorne. I still think he's with Lollys though.
    Thomas said:

Bronn was with Jamie when they killed the Blackfish because the Frey's failed at their siege.  That was last season.

Thank you, I obviously can't remember anywhere he was! Still think he's at home though no matter where he was.
  • edited July 24
    Yeah, we last saw Bronn with Jaime at The Twins.  They're both at the first feast (second one being with Arya posing as Walder Frey) that Walder is having/celebrating and the "girl" (who we later find out is Arya in disguise) is eyeing Jamie and Bronn makes a remark at how Jamie doesn't even have to try and that girls just throw themselves at him.  To which Jamie calls over 2 other girls and talks up Bronn and then Bronn ends up leaving with those 2 girls for some fun.  Pretty sure that's the last time we saw Bronn.
    MevalleboowestyCaptainTrips
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    If Bron is still around the river lands then I would be down for an Arya Bronn team up.
    boowesty
  • edited July 24

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, please. It's going to be interesting if his loyalty ist tested between Tyrion and Jaime. He might even be the one stopping them from killing each other.

gguenotkojiattwood
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Schlupp said:

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, please. It's going to be interesting if his loyalty ist tested between Tyrion and Jaime. He might even be the one stopping them from killing each other.

Bronn definitely would side with Dany. He's a pretty smart guy. He has no loyalty to Jaime. Simply a sword for hire who got his castle and as a sword for hire, he's going to choose the winning side.
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    Hatorian said:

Schlupp said:

Bronn definitely would side with Dany. He's a pretty smart guy. He has no loyalty to Jaime. Simply a sword for hire who got his castle and as a sword for hire, he's going to choose the winning side.
    I agree.  Bronn looks out for Bronn #1.  I don't see him changing to some moral hero who would risk his life for anyone.  I do like what the show has done with him more than the books did though.  Hopefully he plays a bigger role at some point.  The actor kills it as him too.
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    i could be wrong but actually i think we see Bron behind Jaimie as he rolls up to Kings landing and see the Sept of Baylor in Flames so he could still be in Kings landing with Jaimie.
  • I could see Bronn manning one of those scorpions that Qyburn has been building, if he teams back up with Jamie (from the season trailers it looks like Jaimie is fighting in a fiery battle). Seems like the type of thing the show has had him do in the past (see: firing the "ignition" arrow in "Blackwater"). But yea it seems equally likely that he tries to switch to team Dany, although not sure Tyrion would be down with that considering he ditched him.
  • Fern is right Bronn is with Jaime when the sept is burning... could still be in kings landing
    boowesty
  • N8NoleN8Nole Tallahassee, Florida
    Even though I was sad for what happened to Olenna, I was glad to see Bronn at Highgarden
    CarrieShevsboowesty
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    He's with Dickon!
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Cory said:

He's with Dickon!

He's the original Dickon...
  • MrX said:

I could see Bronn manning one of those scorpions that Qyburn has been building, if he teams back up with Jamie (from the season trailers it looks like Jaimie is fighting in a fiery battle). Seems like the type of thing the show has had him do in the past (see: firing the "ignition" arrow in "Blackwater"). But yea it seems equally likely that he tries to switch to team Dany, although not sure Tyrion would be down with that considering he ditched him.

swear to R'Hllor I hadn't read any leaks when I made this prediction, lol.

Also glad Bronn got to make a Dickon joke before shit got real.
    akritenbrink
  • He's at the bottom of a river
  • bronn's a genius, too bad none of those lannister troops that got ashed thought to jump a a few feet backwards and thus completely escape a 50 foot barrage of dragonfire that instantly incinerates anything it touches aimed explicitly at him.
    budesignsakritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    voodoorat said:

bronn's a genius, too bad none of those lannister troops that got ashed thought to jump a a few feet backwards and thus completely escape a 50 foot barrage of dragonfire that instantly incinerates anything it touches aimed explicitly at him.

Only Bronn knows how to zig zag.
    budesigns