Next Telltale-like game

Hey guys, just finished watching your last TWD Telltale episode, which was hilarious as usual.

You were wondering which game to go for next, well I have been playing The Wolf Among Us and it would be indeed a good choice. You will definitely get the chance to play Bad Guy Wolf, and the story is quite entertaining. Outside of that I haven't played but heard good things about the Telltales of Guardians of the Galaxy and Borderlands, so that should be quite fun... Thanks anyways, looking forward to your next adventure.
alexander.klassenvoodoorat

Comments

• I want to play GotG, is it out yet?

I definitely recommend Wolf Among Us for a play through. I know they don't seem to be the most popular BM offerings, but they're my favorite and were the deciding factor that finally got me to sub.
  • I would reccomend Until Dawn, just FYI. Would be fun to see them play.
    kevinriles
  • Intense47Intense47 Georgia
    edited August 2017
    Like AxisRain i would suggest Until Dawn, but i would like to see a funny/goofy cooperative puzzle game, like Human Fall Flat more than another TT like game.
  • AxisRain said:

I would reccomend Until Dawn, just FYI. Would be fun to see them play.

1 it would be interesting to see who they get killed

2 I would love to see them handle the "don't move" sections
  • THIS IS THE POLICE would be pretty hilarious, though the subject matter might be too controversial right now for them to feel like they can joke about it.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas

THIS IS THE POLICE would be pretty hilarious, though the subject matter might be too controversial right now for them to feel like they can joke about it.

I think they could pull it off. If nothing else, they can record it and then decide after whether it's tasteful enough to put out. Personally, I think just about anything can be joked about, given the right context.
    Melonusk
  • Well, from the last lunch it looks like it's going to be The Wolf Among Us next week! I also think the game that Jim played solo where he built a.ron's hole could be fun to watch with both of them.
    BrawnJovial_Falcon
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    AxisRain said:

I would reccomend Until Dawn, just FYI. Would be fun to see them play.

Yeah, this has been mentioned in another thread and I agree x 10000. It would be fantastic for a Halloween subcriber-benefit. It also would probably be a quicker play-through than the Telltale games. The guys could probably knock it out in 3 sessions or so. 
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas

THIS IS THE POLICE would be pretty hilarious, though the subject matter might be too controversial right now for them to feel like they can joke about it.

Just finished my first go at the game. This one definitely needs a Bald Move playthrough at some point. And I have to say, the subject matter is handled well enough that the guys could have fun with it.