RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3 Premiere thread!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
I'm legit more excited for this than Game of Thrones. Don't tell anyone. I love GoT but Rick and Morty St it's best is sublime. Jim and I will be podcasting about it this week, let us know what you think here or at tv@baldmove.com!
ChinaskiSomeBiscuitBrawnDummyGeorgeTopKnotMelonuskFernNYC17SchluppAlkaid13

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    YES!!

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, biatch!!!
    SomeBiscuitDummy
  • edited July 31
    And that's the waaaaaay the news goes!
    ChinaskiDummy
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/pgKEn

Did everyone see this? So awesome.
    ChinaskiA_Ron_HubbardSchlupphisdudeness915CodyHarris821

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/pgKEn

Did everyone see this? So awesome.

haha that's awesome!
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    We’re back!
     Get off the high road George! We all got pink eye because you won't stop texting on the toilet..
    GredalBee
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    So is it confirmed this is episode 2? or is it just a re-air of episode 1? 
    watching episode 2 as we speak so i'd say it's confirmed. episode titled 'Rickmancing the Stone'.
    Hatorian
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Love how rick finally had to face his excuse that there are thousands of mortys and summers so they are expendable. It was never as simple as that and he had to face that in this episode finally. Plus morty dealing with his emotions of divorce to his hulk arm who has it own agenda and the bond together lol. Only in rick and morty. This show is so damm next level
     oh get off your high horse professor ski lodge!
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Robot Morty becoming sentient. And the wind whispering "loser" to Jerry. Brilliant.
    hulk arm reminded me of a Simpsons episode and Lady in the Water.
    still no update on Itunes for episode 2. going to give it another couple of hours but if it doesn't show up im going to have to find "other methods" to watch. which im already paid for the season 3 pass so don't really feel guilty doing. 
    edited July 31
    most iTunes season passes provision at midnight they day after air. and like South Park it's the uncensored version so it's worth the wait :)

EDIT: new ep up and live on iTunes. should be dropped in your locker sooner than later. enjoy my friend!
    Hatorian
    got it. uncensored definitely is the best way to watch. 
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    The Morty AI realisation westworld moment at the end, my god I havn't laughed that hard in a long time
  • "Do you guys ever use that thunderdome, or do you just put it up for decoration?"

"Uh, do you mean the blood dome?"

"Save it for the semantics dome, E.B. White."

Well, I loved it. I wouldn't say it was in the absolute top tier of R&M episodes, but what does that even mean for a show this consistently great? They did a good job taking the ongoing plot of Beth and Jerry's divorce and tying it into the crazy one-episode adventure of the week without taking much time away from the latter, which is a good sign for the rest of the season. It's just great to finally have this show back.
    FernNYC17Melonusk
  • The whole episode was funny, but I almost started crying when that wolf only wanted to eat Jerry's unemployment check. 
    FernNYC17Chinaski
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, great first two episodes.  I've seen The Shawshank Rickdemption a dozen times already, but it still is excellent.  Nathan Fillion doing an impression of himself doing a Rick impression of himself is genius.  I still crack up when the President of the Federation says, "Gentlemen, there is a solution you're not seeing," and then draws a pistol from a drawer and disintegrates his head.

The Mad Max one was great, too.  I only saw it the one time, probably won't get a chance to see it again until tomorrow night, but the poking at post-apocalypse life and Jerry's general pathetic situation was hilarious.  What the hell was he wearing in the scene where he was waiting to say goodbye next to the 'toe' truck?  Is that how he dresses when Beth isn't judging him for his terrible life choices?
    FernNYC17
    Dummy said:

The whole episode was funny, but I almost started crying when that wolf only wanted to eat Jerry's unemployment check. 

with the wind blowing 'loser' again. haha loved it!
    Dummy
    edited August 1
    FernNYC17darwinfeeshyTopKnotMelonusk
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    edited August 1
    Can't wait for Pickle Rick episode next week.
    edited August 1
    I'm Pickle Rick!! getting trolled seems like a reach, but with R&M you never know:

https://www.inverse.com/article/34865-rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-3-promo-troll-pickle-rick
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Guys, try Googling "wubba lubba dub dub"

Or I will just make it easy on everyone...

MurderbearA_Ron_Hubbard
  • FernNYC17 said:

Can't wait for Pickle Rick episode next week.

FernNYC17
  •  I still crack up when the President of the Federation says, "Gentlemen, there is a solution you're not seeing," and then draws a pistol from a drawer and disintegrates his head.

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Just watched Rickmancing the Stone, the Armothy (Armithy?) gags were solid especially the emotional goodbye scene at the end.
    Harmon and Roiland have seemingly implied the Pickle Rick episode is going to be the break out hit of this year.  Which is awesome, since the first two episodes have been amazing.
  • aberry89aberry89 California

Guys, try Googling "wubba lubba dub dub"

Or I will just make it easy on everyone...

Nice job google  :)
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited August 1
    Pickle Rick looks stupid, nonsensical, and overly violent, which means it'll be great, I'm all in.