HBO Hacked, Even More Spoilers Coming

2»

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    @Travis I think the cameos are what makes them good. Who would have thought that GOT would be Cosby's big come back. Also the Village people reference is so over the top. Two words Bob Newhart, wow!
    Travis
  • kingbee67 said:

@Travis I think the cameos are what makes them good. Who would have thought that GOT would be Cosby's big come back. Also the Village people reference is so over the top. Two words Bob Newhart, wow!

Yeah, Cersei, Danerys, Jaime, and Arya (wearing Bill Cosby's face) breaking into YMCA they kind of lost me. I mean, it was pretty dramatic with all the dragon fire in the background, but still a bit much. It was pretty gratifying to see Bill get raped by the Mountain. Don't try to sell that guy a sweater, am I right?

RE Newhart: I know, right?!
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited August 2017
    SomeBiscuit
  • edited August 2017
    @Travis I am choosing to believe that you spent the three days between posts hard at work on this picture.
    TravisbudesignsMelonusk
  • @Travis I am choosing to believe that you spent the three days between posts hard at work on this picture.

Well, about an hour and a half of it was purchasing and installing the latest, highest quality photo editing software onto my computer, but discounting that. Oh, and I did finally let myself sleep for a quick couple of hours this morning.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @akritenbrink I'm just a fundamentally selfish guy. Plus, this just scratches at the surface. For instance, I didn't spoil the fact that Dany actually ends up with the Night's King, and Jon is really THEIR son transported from a parallel dimension. Shit, I did it again.
This discussion has been closed.