A.Ron and Cecily

alina_macalina_mac Akron, Ohio
I listen to some Bald Move shows and not others. I came back for AHS and Walking Dead and A.Ron and Cecily were engaged, and now I'm back for GoT and they're married! Did A.Ron ever talk about the engagement or wedding or make an announcement in any of the past shows?  

Either way, congrats to them!

Comments

• they did!  the wedding was a very bloody affair.
    Vasilnate1
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    alina_mac said:

I listen to some Bald Move shows and not others. I came back for AHS and Walking Dead and A.Ron and Cecily were engaged, and now I'm back for GoT and they're married! Did A.Ron ever talk about the engagement or wedding or make an announcement in any of the past shows?  

Either way, congrats to them!
    They talked about it on Lunch- I don't have time to watch that every week but if I remember correctly, they didn't really discuss when they were getting married until after it happened. I want to say it was late in the fall or perhaps early winter last year.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    voodoorat said:

they did!  the wedding was a very bloody affair.

Certainly not dull.
  • voodoorat said:

they did!  the wedding was a very bloody affair.

Certainly not dull.

Well, a Dothraki wedding is considered dull without at least 3 killings, so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdc0Uk3mENY

Travis
  • Wait Aron and Jim aren't a thing? I don't remember ever hearing about their love life and they have such great chemistry. I guess I never thought about it but assumed lol. I feel dumb lol
    TaraC73MichelleMurderbeargguenotvoodooratTravisBrawnakritenbrinkweeniegirlDoctor_Nick
  • Wait Aron and Jim aren't a thing? I don't remember ever hearing about their love life and they have such great chemistry. I guess I never thought about it but assumed lol. I feel dumb lol

I've been writing Jim and Aron fan fiction for years now
    akritenbrinkwebswingerTaraC73MichelleMurderbearNoelvoodooratTravisBrawn
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We have a Robert/Jamie/Cersei thing going on.  Oh, and Lancel, the Kettleblacks, (and Moon Boy for all I know) is in there too. I'll leave it to ya'll to figure out who's who.
    TraviswebswingerKingKobraMichelleMurderbearNoeljarrodtbgguenotvoodooratBrawnand 3 others.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited August 3
    gguenot said:

Wait Aron and Jim aren't a thing? I don't remember ever hearing about their love life and they have such great chemistry. I guess I never thought about it but assumed lol. I feel dumb lol

I've been writing Jim and Aron fan fiction for years now
    I would pay so. much. money. to read some of that!  There has to be at least one shiek involved. 
    MurderbeargguenotTravisBrawn
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    edited August 3

We have a Robert/Jamie/Cersei thing going on.  Oh, and Lancel, the Kettleblacks, (and Moon Boy for all I know) is in there too. I'll leave it to ya'll to figure out who's who.

...and a lot of dickon...

(it's the name that just keeps on givin'!)
    TraviswebswingerMichelleBrawnakritenbrinkFrakkin TAmbitiousBukky
  • There was some disturbing photoshop action posted at some point a while back.

I still snicker at the expressions on their faces, Jim looks cheerful and Aron looks surprised.
    akritenbrink