Need recommendations to binge watch

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Rick and Morty
    Bojack horseman
    Rick and some aliens
    I know they are all cartoons but they are good
    Deadwood the last season not so good tho
    Rome
    First season of true detective
    First 3-4 season of Dexter
    If you want some cheesy guilty fun true blood

Dragonball Super
    One hit man

• MichelleMichelle California
    You don't have Hulu?  If you did, I'd recommend "Harlots".  They recently wrapped their first season and it was fiiiirrreeeee.

But on Netflix you could always binge on The Office, Always Sunny, Friends, Salem, Kimmy Schmidt, OITNB, House of Cards, or Santa Clarita Diet.

Happy binge-ing!  I think I'm going to do the same this weekend.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    If Gavin and Stacey is on any of those, I'd highly recommend that. I just rewatched it for the first time in a few years and it still holds up. Really funny.
    MichelleCretanBull
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I will forever pimp out Community to people. That show is like a comfort blanket to me. 
    Dee said:

If Gavin and Stacey is on any of those, I'd highly recommend that. I just rewatched it for the first time in a few years and it still holds up. Really funny.

I just caught the series earlier this year.  It's fantastic!
    Dee
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Michelle said:

Dee said:

Will we ever find out what really happened on the fishing trip? Lol
    Michelle

Michelle said:

You don't have Hulu?  If you did, I'd recommend "Harlots".  They recently wrapped their first season and it was fiiiirrreeeee.

But on Netflix you could always binge on The Office, Always Sunny, Friends, Salem, Kimmy Schmidt, OITNB, House of Cards, or Santa Clarita Diet.

Happy binge-ing!  I think I'm going to do the same this weekend.
    I had Hulu but I forgot to change out my debit card when I got a new one and they cancelled me lol. I will rejoin at some point but I never used it except to watch The Handmaid's Tale. 
    Girl!  Go renew you some Hulu and watch Harlots.  You won't regret it!
    Frakkin T
  • If you haven't seen the marvel stuff on next flix I enjoy it a lot but I love comics
    Daredevil is my fav then Luke cage then Jessica Jones(most unlike a comic movie)
    Last is iron fist (I only finished it cuz it's all leading up to Defenders)
    Dee said:

Michelle said:

Dee said:

Will we ever find out what really happened on the fishing trip? Lol
    LOL  "It was freeeeeeezing cold!"
    Dee
  • Have you seen Fleabag on Amazon?  I loved it!
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited August 2017

I settled on Hinterland for now.

So you started a thread asking for show recommendations, a bunch of people responded,  and then didn't take any of those recommendations?

Edit: sorry this was really  snarky. I didn't mean to come across like jack-ass. 
    KingKobra
  • I settled on Hinterland for now.

So you started a thread asking for show recommendations, a bunch of people responded,  and then didn't take any of those recommendations?
    She just wanted to have a conversation :p
  • CinemaSins is a great Youtube channel to binge watch. It's fun and funny. It help refresh a movie's plot points without having to re-watch it. 
  • Narco's on Netflix is awesome. Season 3 is about to start!
  • There's this little show called Game of Thrones you might want to check out.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    The grand-daddy of bingeable shows is 24. It doesn't get utterly ridiculous until after season 3, and even after that you'll be glued to your set until you can't keep your eyes open. 
    TaraC73
  • "LOST" 
  • The IT Crowd!
    Deecdrive
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    twilight zone marathon on SyFi.. there's always next year!
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne

The IT Crowd!

I'm afraid to watch it... I work in IT... I feel like it might trigger me haha. But I will have to watch it at some point, I suppose.
    Its fantastic and very funny. I dont like a lot of British comedy but this is a must watch.
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    @akritenbrink I recently watched S1 of Top of the Lake and man it was brilliant, some tough parts to it but at 6 or 7 episodes depending on which version you watch its a quick slam through and S2 is on right now even though its still a 2 weeks away here. 

S.O.A was great in the first few seasons but ultimately bat shit crazy in the last couple of seasons and was a decent binge watch but it is a lot to Binge. If you do Dexter Stop at S5 and then just watch the last episode which will make you want to throw your crochet needles through the TV. S4 is one of my favourite seasons of TV ever

If you can find it I would recommend an Australian series called Wentworth its based on an old Australian series called Prisoner that ran in the 70's and 80's and had an amazing 692 episodes (yikes). Wentworth keeps moving but it can be very graphic at times, definitely worth a watch. S5 was just released and its 58 episodes in total at the moment.

Dee
  • davemcb said:

If you can find it I would recommend an Australian series called Wentworth

It's on Netflix, fyi

davemcb
  • davemcb said:

The IT Crowd!

I'm afraid to watch it... I work in IT... I feel like it might trigger me haha. But I will have to watch it at some point, I suppose.
    Its fantastic and very funny. I dont like a lot of British comedy but this is a must watch.
    Yes, but what does IT stand for?
    davemcb
  • edited August 2017
    Rubicon (if you can find it. Only one season). Halt and Catch Fire, Hannibal, Preacher, Carnivale, Generation Kill, The Wire (if you haven't watched it).
This discussion has been closed.