Barnes and Noble criterion collection sale

If anyone has a B&N near them, check to see if there is a criterion collection in the store. The one in my hometown is having a 50% off (60% for members) of all criterion DVDs and blurays. I've already gotten a copy of-
Straw Dogs
Seven Samuri
Dreams
Last Temptation of Christ
And
Heaven's Gate
KingKobraCretanBullFlashGordon

Comments

• aberry89aberry89 California
    Too add - there is also a streaming site called FilmStruck.com (7 bucks a month)  that streams all the films currently on the Criterion Collection, plus a ton of other hard to find indie and foreign stuff. This is an AWESOME way to work through the collection if that is your wish, and the ones you want to own on Blu-ray, you can buy later. (Although there is also bonus features and commentaries on a lot of the films!)

CretanBullFlashGordonKingKobra
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited August 7
    @sean.ray Sadly no B&N in this part of the world but you wont regret the Seven Samuri i've seen the criterion collection of that and loved it.

@aberry89 Thanks for the filmstruck reccomendation , not seen that before will definitely be giving it a try
  • Thanks for the heads up, picked up a few titles that had been on my wishlist.
  • This was the first sale I took part in and I had so much fun browsing at Barnes and Noble, I felt like the Directors that get to go in the Criterion closet. I picked up Days of Heaven, The Thin Red Line, The Game, They Live By Night, and The Ballad of Narayama. I really want to get Seven Samurai before the sale ends but I haven't seen it in the store. 
  • @EMAW42 yiu can order online I believe and pick up in store.
    EMAW42