Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Good. That's what he gets! Don't shoot our sweet little dragon boy! He just wanted to play!
  • At least nobody has tried to set him on fire yet.
  • I feel worse for the actor who played Joffrey, people must hate him and he seems like a very nice person.
    Murderbearakritenbrink
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Between this and The Battle of the Blackwater, Bronn is the Derek Fisher of The Lannister army. He's the shooter you go to when you need that clutch shot at the right moment!
    CoryNoelSlytherinSister
  • LittleLionessLittleLioness Pennsylvania
    Maybe Tyrion will recruit him to turn cloak next episode and he and Drogon will kiss and make up.
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Yeah, I would not be shocked to see Bronn take an offer from Tyrion to work for him again. Bronn has made it very clear that he goes to whoever can offer him the best deal. He now has no gold and Team Cersei doesn't look so enticing once you've lived through the annihilation that Team Dany put on display.
  • CoryCory New Scotland

Between this and The Battle of the Blackwater, Bronn is the Derek Fisher of The Lannister army. He's the shooter you go to when you need that clutch shot at the right moment!

Hitting Drogon with that scorpion bolt was kind of like the 0.4 second shot.
    Murderbear
    That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Cory said:

Hitting Drogon with that scorpion bolt was kind of like the 0.4 second shot.
    Tim Duncan is Drogon? Poppovich (white hair) is obviously Dany. I'd try to figure out the rest of the team but I hate the Spurs so I'm not spending more time on them.
    Murderbear
  • I'm not gonna lie....I might have punched Jack Gleeson in the face if I saw him a day after "Baelor". 
    Murderbearakritenbrink
  • Dummy said:

I'm not gonna lie....I might have punched Jack Gleeson in the face if I saw him a day after "Baelor". 

Man you just gave me a huge smile. I just imagined Kevin full on punching Jack in his smug looking face.
    Dummy