What are you non-binary beings doing while you listen?

I listen at work for the most part. I have an office job and Aron and Jim are my witty coworkers.

Comments

• Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    Play online poker
    gguenot
  • usually running or driving
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited August 11
    I exclusively listen to podcasts at night, in bed, playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on my iPad that, due to a glitch about which I have no knowledge, I have ended up with nine years worth of unlimited life playing time!

EDIT: I included a screen shot of the Candy Crush thing because it's totally insane, haha.

GarageMovieGuy
  • Usually driving, exercising, cleaning, or playing video games that don't need audio.
  • @amyja89 h4x0r!
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Work, commuting, or crocheting.
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited August 11
    @voodoorat I literally just opened up the app one day and bang, 80 plus thousand hours worth of lives!
    GarageMovieGuy
  • Can binary members reply too? Or are they excluded from this thread?
  • Driving to work, cleaning dishes, etc. I try to listen at work, but since I edit video it can get distracting.
  • edited August 11

KingKobra said:

Can binary members reply too? Or are they excluded from this thread?

I'll allow it. But only because to say you aren't a non-binary gender fluid individual now doesn't mean you can't be gender fluid non-binary being in the future.
  • bsx4313 said:

KingKobra said:

I'll allow it. But only because to say you aren't a non-binary gender fluid individual now doesn't mean you can't be gender fluid non-binary being in the future.
    Ohhhhh srry, thought hit you meant binary as in AI....move along...that post looks like nothing....
    When I lived in the Midwest, everyone thought I was a lesbian, so hopefully that counts.
    bsx4313KingKobra
  • KingKobra said:

bsx4313 said:

KingKobra said:

Ohhhhh srry, thought hit you meant binary as in AI....move along...that post looks like nothing....
    Are you insinuating binary AI can't be code fluid? Watch your micro-aggression's.
    voodoorat
  • When I lived in the Midwest, everyone thought I was a lesbian, so hopefully that counts.

Only on Even Tuesdays and Mondays that fall on the 3rd week after a super moon.
    akritenbrinkbsx4313
    bsx4313

Is that your real-time reaction to being conditionally approved to comment on the thread?  
    bsx4313 said:

Is that your real-time reaction to being conditionally approved to comment on the thread?  
    I wish. That was on the Oregon coast and I am just sitting behind a laptop at my desk right now.
  • I work in a factory assembling car mirrors for 8-12 hrs a days with some weeks being sixty hr weeks. Work includes soldering wires and testing modules while also checking the face of the mirror for superficial defects. I've done this for three years. I've listened to music all of those days. I've listened to podcasts around a year in, and I found the bald move game of thrones podcast around a year and a half, so going on a year and a half of going through the back catalog of GoT, Breaking Bad, Fargo, Leftovers, Mr. Robot, Westworld, Bald Movies, Bald TV, etc.

These guys make my day go by so much quicker than if I was listening to music I've heard a thousand times. I've nearly cried laughing on my assembly line whenever they crack a joke or simply have a stutter fit. It's been a great year and a half and I'm looking forward to many more years to come.
    akritenbrinkfunktownrockweeniegirljazzminawa
  • Playing SWTOR
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    long walks on the beach.. ok minus the beach part.. but yeah, when i go on long walks. also, commuting and in the office when i know people are gonna bug me. i just put on my headphones on and look annoyed, that usually keeps people away.
    akritenbrinkTaraC73
  • edited August 20
    While I'm getting ready for work, when I walk to work and walk home, when I'm cooking, and when I do my long runs (I'm training for a 10 miler). 

My running partner can't believe I listen to podcasts but listening to BaldMove and randomly bursting out into laughter when I'm on mile 5 and feel like I can't go anymore works better for me than a random song. 
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    At my home office while pretending to work. That and on the couch while getting just "one more run" in on Binding of Isaac. Oh yeah, and in bed.
  • God I wish I could listen at work, especially during the "busy work" portion of my job (I work at a public library, and occasionally return/shelve books and DVDs). At home, I almost always save podcasts for when I do chores like dishes, laundry, and general cleaning. Doesn't work during exercise for me, I need something more upbeat than spoken word.

If I don't have any busy work or can't wait for some to come along, usually I listen while playing a game that is relatively mindless, like Stardew Valley or Destiny bounties (back in the day).

While catching up on the Leftovers last year, my wife and I would watch an episode and then do a puzzle together while listening to BM half ass cast, and that was great.

@Freddy I played Binding of Isaac a TON while catching up on TWD and listening to BM coverage backlog. Pretty awesome game for that.
    Freddy
  • Mastur..... arts and crafts
    I listened while shopping at Costco last night. It made the whole experience more pleasant haha
    edited August 23
    @gguenot I do arts and crafts while listening all the time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times a day. Yep, guess you could say I'm a compulsive arts and crafter.
    gguenot
  • @Freddy i usually watch other media, not bald move, while i'm doing arts and crafts.  i get progressively more and more interested in the media for several minutes before i suddenly and completely lose interest and turn it off.
    Freddy
    Other media doesn't do it for me anymore. Too desensitized. These days, the only media that I can finish arts and crafts to has to at the very least involve to half drunk atheists from the midwest.