Production leaks and spoilers. (Does not contain spoilers or leaks)

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
I was thinking we had a rule not to discuss production leaks and spoilers here. No? Because I'm seeing threads about them and I am starting to see comments on other threads that allude to them.
Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
akritenbrink on most social media

Comments

• edited August 12
    This is my one safe haven from spoilers on the internet. I pray it doesn't get contaminated. I've been avoiding the GoT Reddit this season.
    akritenbrinkKingKobra
  • You can ping Dee, not sure whom else. If I see something tagged, I just avoid the thread like the plague. If someone starts a thread about the spoilers, I'll avoid that persons posts as well. As with most people here I hope the new folks don't ruin things. Heck we had a multiple post thread last year just on Thread titles (it seems we have gone back to the "old way" :(
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    KingKobra said:

You can ping Dee, not sure whom else. If I see something tagged, I just avoid the thread like the plague. If someone starts a thread about the spoilers, I'll avoid that persons posts as well. As with most people here I hope the new folks don't ruin things. Heck we had a multiple post thread last year just on Thread titles (it seems we have gone back to the "old way" :(

I flagged the comment I thought was inappropriate. 

Angie Kritenbrink

• DeeDee Adelaide
    edited August 12
    To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with production spoiler threads that are clearly labelled as such. I know @A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim are avoiding them in the podcasts, but the forum rule is just to keep spoilers out of thread titles, so if a thread title is clearly marked as having production spoilers, it's technically okay.

Any production spoilers in other threads or masquerading as "my personal theory", please let me know and I will delete them.

Damn it, these leaks are a massive pain in the arse. I'm kind of glad there's only 3 more episodes just for that reason. :-/
    KingKobraMelonusk
  • edited August 12
    Dee said:

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with production spoiler threads that are clearly labelled as such. I know @A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim are avoiding them in the podcasts, but the forum rule is just to keep spoilers out of thread titles, so if a thread title is clearly marked as having production spoilers, it's technically okay.

Any production spoilers in other threads or masquerading as "my personal theory", please let me know and I will delete them.

Damn it, these leaks are a massive pain in the arse. I'm kind of glad there's only 3 more episodes just for that reason. :-/

The original comment had no mention of a spoiler. It's impossible since I don't know any. Not sure why you read it that way.
    bsx4313 said:

Dee said:

The original comment had no mention of a spoiler. It's impossible since I don't know any. Not sure why you read it that way.
    If you mention a time stamp and title of a podcast where you had to stop listening because of a spoiler....that makes people aware.

Angie Kritenbrink

• I think as long as they are clearly marked as production spoilers and there are no spoilers in the thread title I think it would be fine? I'm not going anywhere near them personally.
    voodoorat said:

I think as long as they are clearly marked as production spoilers and there are no spoilers in the thread title I think it would be fine? I'm not going anywhere near them personally.

I guess except there have already been a couple of threads where people mentioned them and other people called them out and they had to go back and edit. So I don't think people are getting the message.

Angie Kritenbrink