For the "Dragon glass also kills wights" crowd

Surely they will have brought dragon glass weapons north of the wall in the upcoming episode, right?

Even if it's just crafting a arrow heads and strapping them to spears.

Comments

• I can't fathom a reason they would have left without dragon glass. Unless Jon is like me, some days I leave the house without the most essential items.
    Travisalexander.klassen
  • I'm pretty sure they showed them carrying crates from the mine out to the boats.
    Murderbear
  • It would be soo great if it didn't work and needs to be activated by some process first. :-)
    just_Brian
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CoryCory New Scotland

Surely they will have brought dragon glass weapons north of the wall in the upcoming episode, right?

Even if it's just crafting a arrow heads and strapping them to spears.

They should have brought some dragon ass, too.
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL

I'm pretty sure they showed them carrying crates from the mine out to the boats.

I better see some dragon glass spears being wielded against skeletal zombies in the next episode, or I'm going to be disappointed.
  • I'm pretty sure they showed them carrying crates from the mine out to the boats.

I better see some dragon glass spears being wielded against skeletal zombies in the next episode, or I'm going to be disappointed.
    I look forward to your disappointment :p :D
    TheOriginalGManAll the Chickens
  • i hope  we see dragon glass hit bone, shatter, and then jon say something like, "huh, i thought that would work for some reason"
    TheOriginalGManwebswingerAll the ChickensElisaSchlupp
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    voodoorat said:

i hope  we see dragon glass hit bone, shatter, and then jon say something like, "huh, i thought that would work for some reason"

Yes, I better see that dragon glass scrape all up on that rib bone, and that wight just explodes into ice dust like the White Walkers do.
  • edited August 2017

We call those dragon glass spears the ex-wifes.

• Dragon glass should be used exclusively for forming tips to spears and crossbow bolts, as well as arrowheads.  Construction of weapons should be exclusively crossbows.  Crossbows are supposed much easier to use than long bows and require a fraction of the training time.  So, assuming Jon has the women and children of the North trained and armed, it should be with weapons that require the least amount of training.

Also, any scrap and waste of the dragon glass could be put into catapults and hurled at the dead.
This discussion has been closed.