Wolf Among Us

Great job guys! That was super fun! Please keep going!
Jovial_FalconMichelleDoubleA_RonMelonuskGredalBee

Comments

• It was such a nice suprise seeing the video in the Premium feed. Such a blast. Looking forward to more!
  • I thoroughly enjoyed it! Sad that I have until next month for it to continue :(
  • I know!  I get that it is a monthly feature, maybe if it were more popular it would be every two weeks.

Having said that, I really wish they released these as podcasts.  I typically just listen to it while I'm doing other things anyways, and I don't seem to catch the video releases on the main page.  I missed all the new Walking Dead stuff, and I think the Michonne stuff past the first episode.  

I think I heard them mention on another podcast they were doing Wolf and so I've been checking more often on the main Bald Move website.
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    I like having it be a video feed. If it were in the form of a podcast, we wouldn't be getting spectacles such as A.Ron struggling to maneuver around a mail box.
    Jovial_FalconBrawnBTskyrunnerGredalBee
  • I wish we could have both though :D
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm getting a darker "Once Upon a Time" vibe from this, almost as if it's crossed with the John Lowe storyline in AHS' Hotel season. I'm gonna call it before @Heff does (lol) - Bigby is the FTK (the FableTown Killer).
  • So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.
  • Graham said:

I like having it be a video feed. If it were in the form of a podcast, we wouldn't be getting spectacles such as A.Ron struggling to maneuver around a mail box.

need a narrator, i wonder if morgan freeman is avail
    Brawn
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    "I wish I could tell you A.Ron fought the good fight, and the mail box let him pass. I wish I could tell you that, but The Wolf Among Us is no fairy-tale world."
    voodooratA_Ron_HubbardBrawnBTskyrunnerGredalBee
  • So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

i still need to finish the original game.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    voodoorat said:

So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

Yeah, it was just released I believe. 
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI

voodoorat said:

So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

The first episode will be available on the 31st.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Graham said:

voodoorat said:

wait, there a prequel?

The first episode will be available on the 31st.
    Okay cool! Thanks. I am on wait-and-see mode for this one. I am not sure I need to revisit that world. Even though I hella liked it. 
  • This was awesome and one of the better games I've seen you guys do.  There was some late night howling, but it wasn't Bigby, it was me laughing at the play through.  When's the potential release date? I assume it will be monthly, but nothing is listed on the "coming soon" tab.
    Freddy
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Sorry, the video game play through stuff drops on the third Wednesday of each month.  It should be out later this afternoon.
    FreddyDoubleA_Ron