Wolf Among Us

Great job guys! That was super fun! Please keep going!
Jovial_FalconMichelleDoubleA_RonMelonuskGredalBee

Comments

• It was such a nice suprise seeing the video in the Premium feed. Such a blast. Looking forward to more!
  • I thoroughly enjoyed it! Sad that I have until next month for it to continue :(
  • I know!  I get that it is a monthly feature, maybe if it were more popular it would be every two weeks.

Having said that, I really wish they released these as podcasts.  I typically just listen to it while I'm doing other things anyways, and I don't seem to catch the video releases on the main page.  I missed all the new Walking Dead stuff, and I think the Michonne stuff past the first episode.  

I think I heard them mention on another podcast they were doing Wolf and so I've been checking more often on the main Bald Move website.
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    I like having it be a video feed. If it were in the form of a podcast, we wouldn't be getting spectacles such as A.Ron struggling to maneuver around a mail box.
    Jovial_FalconBrawnBTskyrunnerGredalBee
  • I wish we could have both though :D
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm getting a darker "Once Upon a Time" vibe from this, almost as if it's crossed with the John Lowe storyline in AHS' Hotel season. I'm gonna call it before @Heff does (lol) - Bigby is the FTK (the FableTown Killer).
  • So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.
  • Graham said:

I like having it be a video feed. If it were in the form of a podcast, we wouldn't be getting spectacles such as A.Ron struggling to maneuver around a mail box.

need a narrator, i wonder if morgan freeman is avail
    Brawn
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    "I wish I could tell you A.Ron fought the good fight, and the mail box let him pass. I wish I could tell you that, but The Wolf Among Us is no fairy-tale world."
    voodooratA_Ron_HubbardBrawnBTskyrunnerGredalBee
  • So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

i still need to finish the original game.
    Jovial_Falcon
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    voodoorat said:

So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

Yeah, it was just released I believe. 
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI

voodoorat said:

So excited to watch this!  Hope a playthrough of the Life is Strange prequel will follow.

wait, there a prequel?

The first episode will be available on the 31st.
    Graham said:

voodoorat said:

wait, there a prequel?

The first episode will be available on the 31st.
    Okay cool! Thanks. I am on wait-and-see mode for this one. I am not sure I need to revisit that world. Even though I hella liked it. 
  • This was awesome and one of the better games I've seen you guys do.  There was some late night howling, but it wasn't Bigby, it was me laughing at the play through.  When's the potential release date? I assume it will be monthly, but nothing is listed on the "coming soon" tab.
    Freddy
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Sorry, the video game play through stuff drops on the third Wednesday of each month.  It should be out later this afternoon.
    FreddyDoubleA_Ron
  • Really looking forward to watching the last episode of this... it's been one of my favorite BM playthroughs.

FWIW, I hope you guys will consider doing the Life is Strange prequel next.  Playing as Bad Guy Chloe is hella fun.
    Sounds like it.  We were just debating what to do next.  We're leaning towards Back to the Future or Jurrassic Park, but Life is Strange 2 / 0.5 is another strong contender.
    Michelle
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited January 17
    Bad Guy Batman! It's one of the free PS+ games this month too! Also, it's pretty damn good. I'm on episode 4 out of five and I love it!
    GeomecdarwinfeeshyMichelleMofojones333
    As someone who has played Back to the Future and Jurassic Park, they lean much less heavily into the "choose your own response"-type game. They are closer to the old Sierra point-and-click adventure games. I think other of Telltale's games would be a better fit. Borderlands is fantastic and hilarious. Even if you aren't a Borderlands fan in the slightest. Bad-Guy Batman would be a blast to watch you guys do. 
    darwinfeeshyMurderbearMichelleMofojones333Geomec
  • JohnnieDarkJohnnieDark South Florida
    Sounds like it.  We were just debating what to do next.  We're leaning towards Back to the Future or Jurrassic Park, but Life is Strange 2 / 0.5 is another strong contender.
    Have you guys considered Until Dawn?  The horror genre is something you guys haven't done in the play throughs and not only does the production value blow away the Tell Tale games but with the exception of Tales from the Borderlands (which is really funny) the writing is better than those games as well. Also your decisions really do matter as it decides which of your friends dies.   I don't know if you guys played it but I think that would be a fun podcast.
    GeomecdarwinfeeshyJovial_Falcon
    Until Dawn has come up a ton of times. It'd be a great Halloween special when October rolls around. 
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Do whatever game, just bring back Cecily!

The crowd wants Cecily!
    The crowd wants Cecily!
    C'mon crowd! 
    FreddyDoubleA_RonJovial_Falcon
  • Ce-ci-ly!
    Ce-ci-ly!
    Ce-ci-ly!
    Jovial_Falcon
  • Welp... we should find out today, hopefully...
    You would've, but we lost our entire recording session today for the Let's Play.  We'll try to get one out later this week.  Sorry!
    DoubleA_Ron
  • You would've, but we lost our entire recording session today for the Let's Play.  We'll try to get one out later this week.  Sorry!
    Sheeeeeeeiiiiiit.  Well, patience is a virtue....

(twiddles thumbs)