Stranger Things gets a third season

Before the start of season 2 it looks like we will get a season 3. Also of note, they want to make 4 total and then end it (which I'd rather have than an endless series).

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/22/16183306/stranger-things-season-3-confirmed
iMatty94hisdudeness915NoelBrawn

Comments

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I'm scared that Netflix won't want to let go of (potentially) its most popular show of all time by the time it gets to a fourth season
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blah, that show is so boring.

Feeling fiesty today are we :p
    Brawn
  • As long as there's more tabletop roleplaying tie-ins.
    Brawn
  • Noel said:

I'm scared that Netflix won't want to let go of (potentially) its most popular show of all time by the time it gets to a fourth season

I'm guessing the kids will age out of it not being ridiculous.
    Vasilnate1
  • I'll be surprised if they get to a full four seasons with the same level of quality.  OITNB didn't get past 2 for me.

There's only so much 80s homage you can do.
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Noel said:

season 8:  Nancy is working on her 2nd divorce. Eleven and Mike announce they have a baby on the way, and it may be the key to stopping the demogorgon army in the Upside Down #3. BUT.... Eleven is worried that the child may actually have been conceived while she was with an alternate-reality version of Mike in the Upside Down #2. Is she morally compelled to tell Earth Mike the truth, despite that they were on a BREAK? What implications could this have? Tune in to find out!

Yeah, nah. Just get some new kids for us to follow.
    jazzminawa
  • I believe I heard Bald Move might be covering Stranger Things.  What is the plan? (A dedicated podcast or just in Bald Move TV?)  I haven't watched this yet, but I'm thinking about knocking out season 1 before the new season, so it would be nice to know if there will be a Bald Move podcast for it.
    johnnytruant
  • mcp6842 said:

I believe I heard Bald Move might be covering Stranger Things.  What is the plan? (A dedicated podcast or just in Bald Move TV?)  I haven't watched this yet, but I'm thinking about knocking out season 1 before the new season, so it would be nice to know if there will be a Bald Move podcast for it.

Full cast for Season 2 and probably a "lookback" at season one. They haven't released any details on the how they will release the casts though. It's a tricky thing with NetFlix since everyone isn't at the same point at the same time.
    Elisa