Interesting read on Justified and bourbon

pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
The article concludes with a reference to a sight gag from "Noblesse Oblige" that I didn't catch.  Well played, indeed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/03/03/how-bourbon-explains-everything-there-is-to-know-about-justified/
Travishypergenesb

Comments

• @pavlovsbell Thanks for posting that. Interesting read. The sight gag is funny/pretty awesome. I didn't catch it either.
    pavlovsbell
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    @Travis  You're welcome.  I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.  The buzz on it is high praise.  Thanks to this article, I'll be watching with a glass of (sweet) tea, neat.
    Travis
  • @pavlovsbell Ha! Yeah, I dug that: "...since you asked, it's tea that they're drinking..."
  • I like Elmer T Lee quite a lot
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Wow, what a great article.  I keep starting to read it but it's so long it took me several attempts.  I've been meaning to get a bottle of Blanton's for the studio, because the pewter figure on top has caught my eye many a time.  I was surprised to see how affordable some of the mid range PVW was, too.  They've been sold out everytime I go to the Party Source in KY, which as far as I'm concerned, is the best goddamned liquor store on the planet.  We should shoot some video down there some time.
    Travispavlovsbell
  • You like Party Source better than Liquor Barn? I'll have to check it out...
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Dude. Party Source in Newport is incredible. It claims to be the largest liquor store in North America, and I believe them.
    Original_Joseph