Star Wars Force Friday!!!

TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
Who's waiting in line for Force Friday goodies!? My daughter and I are waiting at Tous R Us. Hoping to score a few Funko Pops and 3.5" figures!!

MTFBWY

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 1
    Rogue One toys are now 60% off at the Toys R Us' here in singapore. I've seen some toys that were priced at $40 at launch going for $12 now. So I'm just going to wait for the inevitable drop of price for Last Jedi toys as well.

Also trying to control a 4, 6 and 33 year old Star Wars fanatic from not spending too much is too difficult. And yes I'm the 33 year old...
    TaraC73
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 2
    My most prized Star Wars toy was a cereal box Han Solo Storm Trooper with the removable helmet. Can't remember which cereal it was but early 90s if you bought enough cereal boxes and sent the cut outs in you got a bad ass 3.5 action figure. Imagine it would probably be worth something given those type of toys were limited but it was given away ages ago.

Edit: I also used to collect the micro machines miniature sets as well. Like endor, hoth, Death Star, etc.
    FernNYC17TaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Our TFA stuff is still full price... bummer :/

My basket was overflowing - I had to reign myself in and out some stuff back (namely the legos, and the shopkins my daughter tried to sneak in the cart hahahaha!)

Hubby got that figure too! He collects all different sizes figures (just of his favorite characters, and the cool looking ones - we bought TONS of Phasma stuff before TFA came out... she looks way cooler than she was!) I got a few 3.5" figures, the two-pack hot whee

He collects Funko pops too. That's what I got last night. Scored the TRU exclusive, and got the Walmart exclusive today!

My daughter tried to get me to buy a land speeder but it wasn't in my budget LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    HatorianFrakkin T