New Moderators

DeeDee Adelaide
Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know that we have some new moderators on the forums, no doubt you're familiar with these guys.

So if you have questions, complaints, requests to delete that post you drunkenly bashed out at 3am and now regret, moderators are:

@hypergenesb
@Dee
@CretanBull
@Alkaid13
@Murderbear

Happy Sunday!
phoenyx1023ChinaskiKingKobravoodooratNoelAlkaid13MurderbearDaveyMacApril_May_JuneTaraC73and 7 others.

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Congratulations and thank you!
    MurderbearAlkaid13CretanBull
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    @Murderbear has got to be the best Moderator name ever. sounds like a bad ass bouncer that would throw you a mile if you try to get into his bar with a fake ID.
    JaimieTMurderbearhisdudeness915mwspiakCretanBullMichelleTravishypergenesbMelonusk
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Damn straight.
    MichelleFreddyTravisgguenot
  • there can be only one!  start cutting off each others' heads!
    CretanBullMurderbearDeeVasilnate1FreddyTravis
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Why? We're always little angels on this board.
    BTW- Don't google image search Naughty Angel
    CretanBullMurderbearDeeMichelleVasilnate1
    Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
    akritenbrink on most social media

• MichelleMichelle California
    Congrats!
    "Scorch the damn earth before you." - Liz Taylor, AHS
  • Chinaski said:

@Murderbear has got to be the best Moderator name ever. sounds like a bad ass bouncer that would throw you a mile if you try to get into his bar with a fake ID.

but he kinda looks like a guy I saw ripping dabs on youtube the other day? ;-)
    Murderbear
    "because everything would be what it isn't"
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    edited September 3

Chinaski said:

but he kinda looks like a guy I saw ripping dabs on youtube the other day? ;-)
    http://futurefemaleleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Jay-Z-Yikes.gif
    Murderbear
  • edited September 3
    I am now officially declaring the start of the Bald Move Liberation Party.

These tyrannical mods have had their power go unchecked for far too long! And now their ranks are growing?! They must be stopped!

Viva la Internet Revolución!!
    Vasilnate1MurderbearKingKobraTravisakritenbrink
  • Chinaski said:

"What happened to my post?!"
    "Do you see that murderbear over there?"
    "Oh, I see."
    MurderbearChinaski
  • I am now officially declaring the start of the Bald Move Liberation Party.

These tyrannical mods have had their power go unchecked for far too long! And now their ranks are growing?! They must be stopped!

My sense of responsibility wants to stop this revolution, but my rebellious nature wants to join it!  Would you feel better if I told you one of my first acts as a mod was to try to usurp Dee?
    darwinfeeshyMurderbearvoodooratTravisakritenbrink
  • I am now officially declaring the start of the Bald Move Liberation Party.

My sense of responsibility wants to stop this revolution, but my rebellious nature wants to join it!  Would you feel better if I told you one of my first acts as a mod was to try to usurp Dee?
    Carry on.
    MurderbearCretanBullTravisVasilnate1akritenbrinkMelonusk

I am now officially declaring the start of the Bald Move Liberation Party.

You cannot have it both ways @CretanBull... I'm afraid you are one of THEM now... 
    CretanBullMurderbear

Angie Kritenbrink

• edited September 4
    Here's one of murderbears motivational speeches for new recruits.

Murderbear
    Is this where we bring our demands now? I think it would be cool if there were Music and Books sections of the forum instead of them just being in "General" MAKE IT HAPPEN KTHX
    Murderbear

Angie Kritenbrink

• Is this where we bring our demands now? I think it would be cool if there were Music and Books sections of the forum instead of them just being in "General" MAKE IT HAPPEN KTHX

You didn't fill out the proper TPS reports, I have a feeling this request will get denied :p
    akritenbrinkMurderbearTravisGraham
    KingKobra said:

Is this where we bring our demands now? I think it would be cool if there were Music and Books sections of the forum instead of them just being in "General" MAKE IT HAPPEN KTHX

You didn't fill out the proper TPS reports, I have a feeling this request will get denied :p
    Oh listen. I've worked in/around the insurance industry for 20+ years. I can fill out a form if one is to be found. I'm an expert lol

Angie Kritenbrink

• DeeDee Adelaide

Nah, you have to take those demands to the organ grinders, Jim and A.Ron. We are just the monkeys.
    Murderbear
  • Dee said:

Nah, you have to take those demands to the organ grinders, Jim and A.Ron. We are just the monkeys.
    Wait a minute!  Who are you calling me a....oh right, fair enough.  :D
    Murderbear
  • KingKobra said:

Oh listen. I've worked in/around the insurance industry for 20+ years. I can fill out a form if one is to be found. I'm an expert lol
    Everyone thinks they're experts, until TPS report time.
    Dee said:

I was hoping I had an "IN" now, darn it
    Dee

Angie Kritenbrink