Got mum and dad on board for Westwood

Dad finished season 1 and liked it and mum has just started season 1

Comments

• I think I have an idea for your future pod casting ventures.  You should have your Mum and Dad watch shows and movies and then you have a conversation with them about it.  keep it lighthearted and humorous
    Chinaskihisdudeness915Deegguenot
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA

I think I have an idea for your future pod casting ventures.  You should have your Mum and Dad watch shows and movies and then you have a conversation with them about it.  keep it lighthearted and humorous

i'd subscribe!
    Vasilnate1
  • Chinaski said:

I think I have an idea for your future pod casting ventures.  You should have your Mum and Dad watch shows and movies and then you have a conversation with them about it.  keep it lighthearted and humorous

i'd subscribe!
    I'd your both serious, this could one day be a thing. I do often talk to my mum and dad about tv. Are you Both aware that I do have podcasts?
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    @iMatty94 - i was not aware
  • iMatty94 said:

Chinaski said:

i'd subscribe!
    I'd your both serious, this could one day be a thing. I do often talk to my mum and dad about tv. Are you Both aware that I do have podcasts?
    I am aware, and I'm also aware that you love your family and probably have good chemistry with them.  I am very serious, this could be your niche.  there are plenty of TV/movie/video game podcasts, but if you put a little twist on it, like the generational differences of opinion your folks might have, and the honest, awkward, funny, family chemistry type of conversation that come from it.  I think it would be a fun listen!
    gguenot
  • iMatty94 said:

Chinaski said:

i'd subscribe!
    I am aware, and I'm also aware that you love your family and probably have good chemistry with them.  I am very serious, this could be your niche.  there are plenty of TV/movie/video game podcasts, but if you put a little twist on it, like the generational differences of opinion your folks might have, and the honest, awkward, funny, family chemistry type of conversation that come from it.  I think it would be a fun listen!
    Thanks man. Once I tell my dad about it I could maybe get them on board and perhaps do a monthly show with them to start
  • Finally told my friends and family about the website today. All is good. But I'm not sure everyone understands what it ACTUALLY is and the importance of word of mouth ect