Now that it's over, what were the Season 7 leaks?

I carefully avoided being spoiled for Season 7 but now I'm curious about what plot elements were part of the leak.  I don't want to look up the leaks because I still want to avoid the one item that might have been saved for Season 8...  Would anyone mind listing only those leaked plot points that were included in Season 7?  I'm super curious!

Thanks!!

Comments

• wasiwasi Melbourne, AU
    This was leaked around a year ago! Gendry, Tyrion and Davos scene on the shore at King's Landing.

Is this your homework Larry?
  • There were at least two episodes that leaked in their entirety; the only one I watched before it aired was the one where the dragon died. It pissed me off, too, because I wasn't going to watch it, then I got spoiled by the title of a youtube video!
    Murderbear

I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, “If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is."

• edited September 8
    Just as a heads up there are still some things that have not aired, but were a part of the leaks. (Per ARon) Careful what you wish for ;)
  • KingKobra said:

Just as a heads up there are still some things that have not aired, but were a part of the leaks. (Per ARon) Careful what you wish for ;)

Kit Harrington said they filmed fake scenes so that could be those, idk for sure
  • Listening to the Storm of Spoilers season recap, basically all of the major plot points and the general order that they'd happen were revealed via the production leaks months before the season started.

Definitely glad I didn't read them!
  • I listened to Aron's reveal of the last plot point and it's not a HUGE spoiler
    darwinfeeshy
  • Nearly every single thing was spoiled. It was pretty much a breakdown of what would happen in every episode..   examples: Viserion dying, coming back and brining down the wall.  Dany and Jon having sex while we see the wedding of Rhaegar  &Lyanna , exactly how Littlefinger's death scene would go down.  They even had a lot of the dialogue.

I really can't think of a plotline that wasn't in the leaks.

I had avoided them until right before episode 6 then I lost my willpower. I'm going to try super hard to not read them for the finale season (if there are leaks)   

• akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    gguenot said:

I listened to Aron's reveal of the last plot point and it's not a HUGE spoiler

Hmm.. I listened too and it has the potential to be a game changer IMO
    Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
    akritenbrink on most social media

• gguenot said:

What was it? I don't remember him saying it on the last spoilore cast. Was it something that didn't happen in S7?
  • gguenot said:

It'll definitely change the dynamics of the final season, but I feel like it wasn't an "OMG" reveal. I feel like everyone knew something had to happen to that effect.