S2 rewatch

5 mins in. Oh joffery, your such a little shit. The podcast is Tuesday?

Comments

• I'm looking forward to rewatching the whole series before Season 8.
  • budesignsbudesigns Tega Cay, SC
    I plowed through season 1 over the last 2 days. It's gonna be hard to slow down to podcast speed of 1 episode a week... 
  • It was weird seeing all the Stark kids as kids, not young adults. Hodor actually being able to carry Bran.
    iMatty94Lucas
  • I don't mind a weekly watch with the guys. I'm pretty excited, feels like a prequel that I have already seen
    Lucas
  • I don't remember. Will there be a S3 rewatch? 
  • dcashley said:

I don't remember. Will there be a S3 rewatch? 

Yes, eventually
  • KingKobra said:

dcashley said:

Yes, eventually
    But what about the S2 rewatch. It's this week and Tuesday has been what they have been doing
  • dcashley said:

I thought the point of the season 1 and season 2 rewatch was that Jim and Aron had not teamed up to podcast about the show until the start of season 3 until now.  So, they have already covered season 3 and were just going back to cover seasons 1 and 2.
  • dcashley said:

I thought the point of the season 1 and season 2 rewatch was that Jim and Aron had not teamed up to podcast about the show until the start of season 3 until now.  So, they have already covered season 3 and were just going back to cover seasons 1 and 2.
    Aron and Jim started on season four. Aron and Mad Brew did one thru three.
    KingKobra
  • iMatty94 said:

KingKobra said:

dcashley said:

Yes, eventually
    But what about the S2 rewatch. It's this week and Tuesday has been what they have been doing
    No idea on that, I know the plan was to release Tuesday's, but sometimes that changes.
  • THIS IS AN EMERGENCY THE PODCAST IS UP. I REPEAT THE PODCAST IS UP!

Sorry I'm a little excited
  • I'd like to make a suggestion on the rewatch podcast.  Another podcast I listen to does this and I think it's a nice way to get you excited for the next episode.

At the end, right before the signoff they read a description (TV Guide-style, yeah, I'm old) of next week's episode and each hosts just gives a 20-30 second feedback on if they remember the episode or remember liking it, etc.  Not long but it reminds me, as a listener, what's coming up and usually gets me more excited for the next episode.

Just throwing it out there.
    iMatty94gguenot