Was Bran warging into Lady?

Hi All,

I'm new to the boards so sorry if this has been asked.  I just watched S1 and S2 for the first time, and I just assumed that when Bran woke up after Lady was killed, it was because he had been warging into her?  But I've seen no mention of this anywhere so was wondering if it was just me that thought that.  I know there's no reason for it to have been Lady rather than Summer, but it seemed obvious to me.

Your thoughts. 

Comments

• I think this would've been a pretty solid theory if not for the books. I'm nearly at the end the first book so far and unless it's mentioned in a later book, there has been no mention of any connection specifically between Bran and Lady. So I think it was only dramatic story telling in the show. Good thinking though.
  • Good point - I just finished the first book myself, and you're right - they didn't mention it. 

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    If he was inside of Lady when she died, I, ooh, sorry. That sounds terrible. If he was warging into Lady when she died, I think it would do some serious damage to Bran.
  • It seems like each direwolf was only going to allow the Stark "owner" to warg into them.  So, I don't think Bran was warging into Lady.  Heck, he didn't have that kind of power just yet. 
    Murderbear
  • It seems like each direwolf was only going to allow the Stark "owner" to warg into them.  So, I don't think Bran was warging into Lady.  Heck, he didn't have that kind of power just yet. 

Warging incest!
    Murderbear