The Talking Dead - surprise guest

If you are a regular viewer of TTD you know that "surprise guest" means "actor who plays freshly killed off character"... So, who do you think is biting the bullet Sunday?

Daryl? Carol? Members Only? Carl's emo love interet Enid? Other?

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I hope they kill off Daryl!
    Jovial_Falconsteph_bTaraC73Elisa
  • My thinking is that if they're going to kill someone off next week it probably won't be one of the truly heavy hitters (save that stuff for a higher profile spot in the season, I know that the show deviates from this, but after the murderers row that we just finished...). I also don't think they'll off Member's Only yet. I think he'll hang out for a while and they'll build tension around him. I would be surprised if they killed anyone off at this point. My guess would be that the special guest is someone new who will be a major character that will pop up next week and it will be a known actor. If they were to kill someone off, my guess is that it will be a minor group member. Maybe Rosita or with Tara and Noah being scouts one of them could end up in a dicey situation with MO and inevitably meet their end. My guess is that it will be a new major character though.

I also don't watch TTD so I don't really know about predicting such things (aside from what you're saying about them always having the person who just died as a guest).

TaraC73
  • I can definitely see Tara getting eaten alive. However my real prediction is actually a comic spoiler, so I will keep my mouth shut.

TaraC73
  • ErikSTLErikSTL St. Louis
    Someone mentioned there not being school on Monday in Georgia next week, so there's a possibility of Chandler Riggs being a guest since he normally wouldn't be able to on a school night.

That could just be a bunch of bologna, though, because I don't see anywhere about Georgia or Atlanta area schools having any kind of holiday on Monday. 
    TaraC73Elisa
  • Aiden could die and not many people would cry about it.  Just sayin'.
    TaraC73
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    ErikSTL said:

Someone mentioned there not being school on Monday in Georgia next week, so there's a possibility of Chandler Riggs being a guest since he normally wouldn't be able to on a school night.

That could just be a bunch of bologna, though, because I don't see anywhere about Georgia or Atlanta area schools having any kind of holiday on Monday. 
    I'm sure Chandler Riggs is not going to Georgia public schools like a normal kid; there's no way he could do that and shoot the show every week
    TaraC73ErikSTL
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Who is Aiden?

I bet Carl has an on set teacher, and goes at his own pace. It would be very cool to see him on the show though!

I like the idea of a new character... That would be a break from the usual show format for TTD.
  • TaraC73 said:

Who is Aiden?

Aiden is the Members Only douchebag.
    TaraC73
    Oh I missed that he actually had a name :p
    Travis
    Just listened to the podcast, and spoiler section had a good idea of who may die. I'm placing my money on that person :)
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    My bet is Aiden or Noah.
    TaraC73Elisa
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands

My bet is Aiden or Noah.

Does it make me a bad person if I hope it's both?
    TaraC73steph_bFlashGordonElisa
  • I might watch again if it's one of my fave comic characters makin his initial appearance. (name rhymes with cheezus). May be too early though.
    FlashGordonElisaTaraC73