Why isn't James Frain on GoT?

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
Just a question for the universe. He's a great British actor with a flair for playing baddies and I really feel like he should have been on this show. 

This thought inspired by me recently watching The White Queen and seeing him play Warwick.

Travis

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    If that guy isn't a shoe in for Foose Bolton, I don't know who is.
    Murderbear
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Freddy said:

If that guy isn't a shoe in for Foose Bolton, I don't know who is.

whut
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I mean, he isn't quite royalty yet, but if ole Frainy shaves that honker down just a hair, he's got the job.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    He's on Star Trek discovery now.
  • Jason Stackhouse took care of him.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Previously on Orphan Black
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    James Frain will always be the weaselly ex-husband of Jack Bauer's girlfriend in season 4 of 24. Total beta male, wouldn't last a week in GoT except maybe as a Podrick-level dude. 
    @Freddy I think you're broadcasting on a frequency I can't receive lol
    Frakkin T said:

James Frain will always be the weaselly ex-husband of Jack Bauer's girlfriend in season 4 of 24. Total beta male, wouldn't last a week in GoT except maybe as a Podrick-level dude. 

No way man. He's good at playing baddies with a touch of chaos. He could maybe be the comedic Bolton or one of the smarter Freys or something.
    Ooh I know..... When they finally get Edmure Tully out of the dungeon, instead of the evil Jack Randall guy, it's the slightly less evil James Frain, lol
  • I loved him in Intruders on BBCA a few years back. I would be all for it.
    akritenbrink
  • Also Cromwell on The Tudors, I love spotting the cross-over of actors from major series like GOT, Tudors, DA, White Queen/Princess, etc.
    akritenbrink