The Good Place (NBC)

123457»

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited January 31
    Up there with my top finales of 6 Feet Under and The Leftovers. I was in tears the entire time. So perfect. 
    Yeah, Schurr and co nailed it. Every character had their moment to shine. And yes...as predicted, I had something in my eye throughout the whole thing. Today's The Good Place Podcast has a really good interview with Schurr as well. 
    Travis
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited January 31
    Up there with my top finales of 6 Feet Under and The Leftovers. I was in tears the entire time. So perfect. 
    Yeah, Schurr and co nailed it. Every character had their moment to shine. And yes...as predicted, I had something in my eye throughout the whole thing. Today's The Good Place Podcast has a really good interview with Schurr as well. 
    I listened to Part 1. Plan a rewatch after I finish Part 2. I am super curious where in SF/Bay area they filmed the forest/arch scene.

edit - and wait. Did Mike ever explain the striped sweaters? 
  • Oh, I loved that! Not gonna lie... I cried a bunch! The Leftovers/Carrie Coon reference was perfection. Nice little wrap-up with Seth Myers too. I’m looking forward to listening to the podcast over the weekend! I’m gonna miss this show!
    Travis
  • Well that was perfect. Bravo Mike Schur and company.
    MarciTravis
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited February 3
    Yeah, that's the best series finale that I've seen (and yup, totally cried my ass off). It was the perfect way to close shop on that show. They nailed it. It also refreshed the conversation with my wife that she needs to watch the Leftovers which was a perfect little bonus. Take it sleazy, Mike Schurr. 
    Marci
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited February 4
    Just listened to the 2-part official podcast for the finale - the thought and work that goes into this show is amazing. They rival the Villigang and Lindelof IMO.

Travis
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Mike Schur’s ending comment on the podcast almost had me bawling. He’s just a lovely human being. They do go into Kristen’s shirts. But I can’t honestly recall.