Lena Dunham’s Character (Spoiler?)

amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
edited September 24 in American Horror Story
So it seems as though Lena Dunham is going to be playing Valerie Solanas at some point in the season, the woman who shot Andy Warhol back in the day.

How do you think this is going to relate to the story? It’s going to have to be a flashback because Solanas died in 1988. Her whole bag was radical feminism so it’s definitely the sort of theme that would fit in with the highly politicised season.

Elisa

Comments

• akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    oh lord
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    The bigger question is, how is she going to cope with not being allowed to make the viewers uncomfortable by needlessly standing naked in a scene?
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Thomas said:

The bigger question is, how is she going to cope with not being allowed to make the viewers uncomfortable by needlessly standing naked in a scene?

How witty.
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Thomas said:

The GoT season 2 rewatch is happening now so I'm sure you'll have lots of company to complain about needless nudity and sexposition with there in case nobody (else) gets naked this year!
  • ThomasThomas North Carolina
    edited September 24
    Cecily said:

Thomas said:

The GoT season 2 rewatch is happening now so I'm sure you'll have lots of company to complain about needless nudity and sexposition with there in case nobody (else) gets naked this year!
    I would rather see Hodor needlessly naked than Lena needlessly naked...no contest.
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Lena Dunham can be naked all day for all i care, but she has displayed limited range thus far in her career. Has she ever played a character that's not some version of herself that she wrote for herself? I'm not sure Valerie Solanas is the best role for her first step outside her comfort zone, lol
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'm sure the name is an alias. I'm betting she is one of the masked clowns we've already seen.
    amyja89