WNBA Finals

akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
Anyone else into the WNBA? It's our favorite sports league at my house. It doesn't get the best coverage, but the finals are this week and it should be a killer matchup between LA and Minnesota (rematch of last year's finals). Hubby is rooting for Minnesota and has a massive crush on Lindsey Whalen, and I am rooting for LA, mainly to root against my husband, haha. But also because they have some great players and I love to watch Alana Beard play defense.

Comments

• akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Welp. You all missed a pretty exciting game!
    darwinfeeshy
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I’m always one to get involved with women’s leagues, but basketball has never been a sport that I’ve been able to get in to, along with baseball.

I love football, American football, tennis, cricket, rugby, athletics etc. but for some reason basketball just doesn’t do it for me!
    akritenbrink
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    amyja89 said:

I’m always one to get involved with women’s leagues, but basketball has never been a sport that I’ve been able to get in to, along with baseball.

I love football, American football, tennis, cricket, rugby, athletics etc. but for some reason basketball just doesn’t do it for me!

That's funny - I'm just the opposite. Basketball is the only sport I like to watch haha.
    amyja89
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England

amyja89 said:

That's funny - I'm just the opposite. Basketball is the only sport I like to watch haha.
    I think maybe it's a bit too frenetic for me to sit back and enjoy, very end to end and the plays happen so quickly that I can barely keep track of what's going on!
    akritenbrink