Channel Zero

kuman07kuman07 Kansas City

Does anyone here happen to watch Channel Zero on Syfy? I don't think a ton of people watch it but if you are looking for a good suspenseful horror show, I would highly recommend it.  And its an anthology type show so you can jump into this current season and check out the first season later.

P.S. It's much better than current AHS

Elisa

Comments

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I watched Season 1 recently and I really enjoyed it.  It's good not great, but it had some real creepy parts.  I am going to start Season 2 very soon.  Basically I am in.
    kuman07
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    I love the story that S1 was based on, but I found the show pretty boring mostly.  The crazy monster looked excellent though.  

S2E1 was excellent.  Looking forward to the rest of S2.
    Elisa
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Just started season 2 and through a few episodes I'm really digging this. It's actually even scary. The writing and acting is is good enough to make you care when you get to the horror parts and those have all been amazing and disturbing. The effects and style once they go into that house is way better than a Syfy show with Max Landis as an EP has any right to be but it all works. This is absolutely worth a try for anyone who likes horror.
    Elisa