Game of Thrones award-winning directors are back for the final season

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/26/game-thrones-season-8-directors/

Miguel Sapochnik and David Nutter
Sounds promising! 
KingKobraUnderwoodFlukesAlkaid13OldGriswold

Comments

• UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    Miguel possibly directing three episodes, and David two... Be still my beating heart.
    Monica
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I would have loved to see Michelle MacLaren in there but this is still fantastic news.
    Noel
  • edited September 2017
    Q
  • Also would've loved MacLaren but can't go wrong with Sapochnik and Nutter, not surprised to see the Double D's directing the finale, that seems to be the show runner trend. I'll be interested to see who does what. If Sapochnik gets three that would suggest to me we're getting three big battle episodes, but obviously Nutter and DnD could also direct battle episodes.
    MonicaDummyNoel
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited September 2017
    Alkaid13 said:

Also would've loved MacLaren but can't go wrong with Sapochnik and Nutter, not surprised to see the Double D's directing the finale, that seems to be the show runner trend. I'll be interested to see who does what. If Sapochnik gets three that would suggest to me we're getting three big battle episodes, but obviously Nutter and DnD could also direct battle episodes.

Saponchik directed winds of winter so not sure he's just big battles guy. It's arguably a top 5 episode and has no battles
    All the ChickensNoel